few days ago, I discovered my love of cheese.

Reaction score
Started talking to it yet? Some people have very interesting conversations with cheese, rather than eat it some people instead marry it and spend the rest of their lifes together, just ask Cheesebob Cheesepants.

G

GodszGdGuy

I don't love chesse seems my hacker, admin, or whoever posting from my account do.....I like cheese but don't love it

G

GodszGdGuy

Started talking to it yet? Some people have very interesting conversations with cheese, rather than eat it some people instead marry it and spend the rest of their lifes together, just ask Cheesebob Cheesepants.
posts about cheese is not me

Reaction score
posts about cheese is not me

When did you last make an appointment with a doctor? I understand you're feeling lonely but pretending someone else is you isn't the way to go about things, you should take your emotions more seriously.

G

GodszGdGuy

When did you last make an appointment with a doctor? I understand you're feeling lonely but pretending someone else is you isn't the way to go about things, you should take your emotions more seriously.
I'm not pretending..... somebody else is posting from my account and changing my Forum topics.....you might be the hacker.....I did notice you said seems somebody helping me make interesting topics.....how did you know that?

Reaction score
I'm not pretending..... somebody else is posting from my account and changing my Forum topics.....you might be the hacker.....I did notice you said seems somebody helping me make interesting topics.....how did you know that?

Suppose now I have to admit I know someone else is taking over your account. You're a serious guy who uses different language than the language used in the posts, and I seen the post in which you told someone they have a lot more posts to go... Could it be the same person who told you to stop making and deleting posts?

Challenge Accepted! - Free Chat Rooms

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Suppose now I have to admit I know someone else is taking over your account. You're a serious guy who uses different language than the language used in the posts, and I seen the post in which you told someone they have a lot more posts to go... Could it be the same person who told you to stop making and deleting posts?

Challenge Accepted! - Free Chat Rooms
Hey don't drag me into this! I'm just fed up seeing posts appear then vanish.

Reaction score
Hey don't drag me into this! I'm just fed up seeing posts appear then vanish.

Eh? That post was for GodsGuy, to have his forum post deleted he had to ask admin, admin told him no, so instead he created loads of posts called "deleted topic" or "+". Its those posts that are being changed.

G

GodszGdGuy

Eh? That post was for GodsGuy, to have his forum post deleted he had to ask admin, admin told him no, so instead he created loads of posts called "deleted topic" or "+". Its those posts that are being changed.
yeah its does posts that gets changed and I wasn't the one doing it!

Back