Feels like something bad is coming.

I_love_camping

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, it feels like everyday something worse happens. The war with Russia gets more dangerous. Commies subverting everything. A couple of generations of complete losers. Prices going up wildy every day. Energy costs getting unreal
Social media is compromised.

I'm an ex soldier and ex IT architect, seems a bit orchestrated to me, so I prepared for the worst. I'm ready for it and will fight this communist lunacy.
Back in the 70s and 80s we were briefed about the KGB subversion techniques and I recall meeting Yuri Bezmenov. How right he was and now it's all coming true.
The judiciary - subverted
Academia - Commies - Most students brainwashed gullible types, many now in powerful positions.
The nuclear family - trans is OK for 7 year olds ?
The media inc state actors - just to the left of Marx
The MOD - top down soft loonies, bottom still fighters.
The Police - rainbowed - nuff said. Crims not deterred.

Is it just me ? 9 meals from anarchy, wait til the power goes off and the shops run out of food. Social disorder and the die off.

I wonder what is next.

Andyfromleigh1981

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
totally agree. niot sure how this plays out i watched a few podcats but the general conscensus is this russia is isolated and needs transport links. nato un etc agreed to not move nearer to russia and they tried to hence y russia went to ukraine 1st. russia has best fertailser from what i read but no gas pipe line cos sum 1 blew it upwe cant fertalise crops n that disrupted the food chain and oil prices. also the last 1 i watched also rekons china and russia will be took over by nato n un very soon

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
'Commies subverting everything' was where I lost interest

Back