Favorite cartoons?

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if there's any cartoon fans in the house, for the purpose of this post cartoons encompasses all animation, kids, adult, anime, weird 1930s toons?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'The Wacky Races' I always think of that when I'm trying to get out of car park after the match. "Scooby Doo" (not the ones with Scrappy in)..Bugs Bunny.. Mr MaGoo. All sadly banned these days, apparently they're too violent and offensive for the snowflake society we now live in. :rolleyes:

Enraged_Anarchy

♫ MUSIC IS LIFE ♫
Reaction score
Family Guy, King of the Hill, Dungeons and Dragons, Thundercats.
Ok not a cartoon as such but loved to watch Terrahawks.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Going back to my childhood. my favourites tho not cartoons were, Twizzle (always wanted to be like her), The Wooden Tops and The Banana Splits!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Going back to my childhood. my favourites tho not cartoons were, Twizzle (always wanted to be like her), The Wooden Tops and The Banana Splits!

OH THE JOYS OF WATCH WITH MOTHER ...[.pps caplock stuck ] The Wooden Topsdownload.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Asterix and Obelix

Screenshot_20210109-054745_Chrome.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, Top Cat, I'd forgotten about that one. What a great catchy theme tune it had, probably only that other gem "The Flintstones" was better.
Did anyone ever watch "Bilko"? It was an old U.S comedy series the BBC used to show very late at night, I'm sure that was based on Top Cat, had similar hair-brained, comic schemes.

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So I'm a pure music animation nerd and I truly believe these are all bad boi answers!!!, Well there should have been some danger mouse action but I'll forgive y'all!!!

S

Steven56

Popeye, Flintstones, Bugs bunny. Scobby Doo was my favorite though. Still can watch and enjoy even now.

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The Simpsons, Mona the Vampire, The Cramp Twins, Watch My Chops!, were most of my fav cartoons i watched growing up, i still watch simpsons today

D

Dardii

Thundercats, mmm.. I had a 'thing' for a couple of Thundercats...

D

Dardii

My middle daughter had thing for Thundercats she was wanted to be one.

That's not quite the same 'THING' that I had lol. It was my younger brother that used to watch the show, 6yrs difference between us, and I was at the stage in life where I was developing crushes on pop stars, film stars etc.. Lol you can see where I'm going with this..

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That's not quite the same 'THING' that I had lol. It was my younger brother that used to watch the show, 6yrs difference between us, and I was at the stage in life where I was developing crushes on pop stars, film stars etc.. Lol you can see where I'm going with this..
lol

Back