Facts

W

WolfeSwitche

don`t be so childish . You are trying to put me down ,not debate on an equal basis . I have demonstrated clearly to you and all the other stooges on the site that i only stated what i read from others who i would have considered to have knowledge ,unlike the " think i know all" Chatroom experts with their hoards of Followers .
Trying to put you down? No. You're accomplishing that all by yourself.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Trying to put you down? No. You're accomplishing that all by yourself.
Famous last words by an insigificant member of an online Chatgroup who thinks that belittling older people is some sort of Triumph ! lol ... loat cause .
Did you read #6 of this thread at all ?? As i predicted it didnt get any "likes" due to the fact that it moved the negative slightly to the positive for me and "goodness,can`t have "him" being correct "

W

WolfeSwitche

Famous last words by an insigificant member of an online Chatgroup who thinks that belittling older people is some sort of Triumph ! lol ... loat cause .
Did you read #6 of this thread at all ?? As i predicted it didnt get any "likes" due to the fact that it moved the negative slightly to the positive for me and "goodness,can`t have "him" being correct "
Totally insignificant, one of 7+ billion

Yes, I saw #6. I didn't like it because I couldn't read the full article.

Btw, how am I belittling you? By disagreeing with you?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I seem to remember in the post I made about a Swan breaking a mans arm, he was on a bicycle at the time.

So hitting a swan coming at you at say 10 MPH on the bike, maybe 5 MPH for the swan, thats a combined collision speed of 15mph.
That is totally different than one waltzing up and giving you a nasty whack.

Back