Extremely angry right-wing lemon wondering what he did before the internet.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A MAN who spends 12 hours a day posting angry right-wing comments on websites is wondering how he coped before the internet.

Dave Pile, aged 59, an unemployed ice hockey mascot, spends 12 hours a day online goading people he doesn't know and incessantly whining that he is not allowed to talk about immigration.

Pile said: “I can’t remember what I did before the internet enabled me to drone on constantly about conspiracy theories and woke lefties.

“I did use to share my opinions in the pub, but the internet has the advantage of people not being able to punch you or worse still smile tolerantly and politely say ’that’s interesting’ just before they disappeared into thin air.

“These days I post everywhere from the Daily Express to the enemy website Guardian, where I get very tribal and aggressive in a way I would never dare to in real life.

“I’ve developed a ‘hard-bitten Tory realist’ persona, as if I’m Ken Clarke or Rees Mogg and not just a guy who used to wear a silly costume at ice hockey matches.

“Without the internet, I’d have to share my opinions by handing out leaflets on the street, but I think the police are a bit touchy about most of my views on race these days.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A MAN who spends 12 hours a day posting angry right-wing comments on websites is wondering how he coped before the internet.

Dave Pile, aged 59, an unemployed ice hockey mascot, spends 12 hours a day online goading people he doesn't know and incessantly whining that he is not allowed to talk about immigration.

Pile said: “I can’t remember what I did before the internet enabled me to drone on constantly about conspiracy theories and woke lefties.

“I did use to share my opinions in the pub, but the internet has the advantage of people not being able to punch you or worse still smile tolerantly and politely say ’that’s interesting’ just before they disappeared into thin air.

“These days I post everywhere from the Daily Express to the enemy website Guardian, where I get very tribal and aggressive in a way I would never dare to in real life.

“I’ve developed a ‘hard-bitten Tory realist’ persona, as if I’m Ken Clarke or Rees Mogg and not just a guy who used to wear a silly costume at ice hockey matches.

“Without the internet, I’d have to share my opinions by handing out leaflets on the street, but I think the police are a bit touchy about most of my views on race these days.”

Great minds!

haha.jpg

Back