Ermm....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
poco can you help me sort this out never been banned cant get in site why this message ...Your account or client is banned: This internet provider is banned due to persistent ban evasion. We've had enough. (729cad2c) ??? eh

UKChat - Free Chat Rooms

Hi Ollie

Is this the O2 mobile network ?
If it is you will need to use another provider if possible

Thanks

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can't help thinking that one day maybe not in our lifetime, but one day people may come to realise, that the pandemic was one massive con. Will we look back and realise, just how stupid we were to fall for it? I think we might be really embarrassed, at the way we behaved. How easily we were forced into wearing masks every where, and being vaccinated with something we neither wanted, nor asked for.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can't help thinking that one day maybe not in our lifetime, but one day people may come to realise, that the pandemic was one massive con. Will we look back and realise, just how stupid we were to fall for it? I think we might be really embarrassed, at the way we behaved. How easily we were forced into wearing masks every where, and being vaccinated with something we neither wanted, nor asked for.

The problem I have with it is that the government turned us into a "Us vs Them".
The vaxxed vrs the unvaxxed.

Thats what bothers me the most, people fell for it and became venomous about it.

It's funny to see Roe vs Wade get overturned in the USA and people screaming out for "My Body My Choice" when a year ago they were saying that people who were unvaccinated should not be allowed to go anywhere.

Oh how the left eats itself.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wouldn't say stupid, as people's lives and livelihood were all being threatened if they didn't take these medical experiments they called "vaccines" and make the "vaccine" investors even richer. It was all about profit. And i wonder how many of you realise that they've been giving the elderly in their homes and in care homes their 4th doses? Some are even unable or too afraid to consent to it.

It was medical tyranny and fascism.

Back