England room

J

Julie23

Some ppl are so funny in here but some times you get the ones that are so bloody nasty

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some ppl are so funny in here but some times you get the ones that are so bloody nasty
Sorry if u ran into them just block works every time and if u don't answer a whisper they will go x

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You dont need to reply and if it is abusive report to a mod it's not difficult.

J

Julie23

Where ever you go you will always find some sort of trouble as some ppl might not understand about the mental issues with other people in the room.

J

Julie23

Like people with serve moderate learning difficulties and the pstd depression side of things.

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes so true no one knows what another person is going through xx

cuggsy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I used to play and chat in yahoo games rooms , that was until yahoo got rid of the games and chatrooms. Many ppl I became friends with ( 10+yrs now ), but many I found were aggressive , abusive , ignorant , and did nothing but look to cause a argument, usually over something stupid. I don't think anything has changed . People, not all, are not looking to seek friendship, but to cause trouble for others in the chatrooms. The good thing with chatrooms being that you could at least block these ppl.

J

JULIEBOO1

I used to play and chat in yahoo games rooms , that was until yahoo got rid of the games and chatrooms. Many ppl I became friends with ( 10+yrs now ), but many I found were aggressive , abusive , ignorant , and did nothing but look to cause a argument, usually over something stupid. I don't think anything has changed . People, not all, are not looking to seek friendship, but to cause trouble for others in the chatrooms. The good thing with chatrooms being that you could at least block these ppl.
Yes but it still carries on

J

JULIEBOO1

Some people are.not true to themselves at times. There are odd ones think that they own this site and always think that they know what's best. No body is.perfect

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad i dont whisper or pm

As im innocent and cant be arsed to argue

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Aye right lol xxx and no one owns any room its a friendly chat site just missed you by try being nice

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
Chatrooms are full of hypocritical Karens .... makes me laugh !

Blurt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Chat room culture is set in stone.
You can't change it, anymore than you can stop bickering and bitching in the workplace.
Fact, sorry, not sorry.

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Chat room culture is set in stone.
You can't change it, anymore than you can stop bickering and bitching in the workplace.
Fact, sorry, not sorry.
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Back