End it!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Looks like our ride on this lying crazy bigoted right-wing rollercoaster is coming to an end -

By Fox and Wootton

I’m Laurence Fox, he’s Dan Wootton, and our suspension from GB News surely means we’ve come to the end of our ride on the right-wing rollercoaster of hate, lies, bigotry and misogyny.

LAURENCE: It’s been a hell of a ride for both of us. I like to feel that, each in our own way, we’ve poisoned the well of national debate over the last decade just by being arseholes.

DAN: Well, some of us have been in the trenches a lot longer than others, Laurence. You only came out as a slicked-back twat in a biker jacket on Question Time just before the pandemic. I did my apprenticeship in pure evil with the News of the World.

LAURENCE: I was in Lewis. But has there ever been a time until now, with you facing those allegations, when you’ve regretted giving in to your worst instincts at all times?

DAN: Lawrence, never once. How could I, when I’ve been lavishly rewarded for it? Same for you of course. Nobody gave a f.uck about Lewis, but after a year of carefully just-over-the line racism you’re running for mayor.

LAURENCE: Did you call me Lawrence? With a ‘W’? The Reform Party got an MP, actually. Anyway, about those allegations: any truth to them? Because you are gay.

DAN: Talking of allegations, ever think it’d be the old sexism that brought you down, Lozza? Coming out with ‘I wouldn’t shag that’ on air, even if it was only GB News?

LAURENCE: Badge of pride, isn’t it? Suspended from GB News, the pair of us, squabbling like children, no longer employable by even the smallest, most slipshod, rabidly vicious organisation.

DAN: You and I are a real pair of bad boys, Lol.

LAURENCE: That’s monetisable. Don’t call me, f.ucking Lol.

TY@TDM

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
GB News, owned by Australians, based in the Dubai tax haven, managed by New Zealanders.

The only British bit, are the gullible mindless fools watching.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do love GB News.
It's actually comical how hard they try to be anti.. whatever.
It was never going to be a winning strategy, they went for the fringe.

They could have had balanced debates.
Real pieces showing both sides of an argument.
They chose to go "We hate the BBC and will go against whatever they say"

Which is good, the BBC sux badly these days, I think they lost the idea of impartiality a long time ago.
However, to base a news channel on just being edgy and argumentative, was always a bad idea.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I used to be an avid viewer of GBNews. The only shows I record are 'Headliners' every night at 11pm, three comedians reviewing the papers. And 'Free Speech Nation' 7pm Sundays. I say record, as it's impossible to watch the channel live... Because of the advertisers boycott they just show the same few ads over and over again. It got to the point where I could almost recite them word for word. Recording the show allows me to spin through the ads.
I hope the channel survives because I want to hear opposing views to what other channels (mainly the BBC) are saying. Which is why I was so
annoyed when RTNews was shut down. I want to know what the other side are saying.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The first example in recorded history of a rat leaping onto a sinking ship.

as

Bojo the C.unt joins KGB News
1698433318542.png

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Boris the C.unts KGB News show should be called: 'Have I Got Lies For You'.

1698499965038.png

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No f.ucking wonder the BBC don't want to pay Tory liars and perverts.

“Hello madam, as your local Conservative candidate, can I rely on your vote in the election?”
1698509578163.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Racism accusations stopped me being picked by Gareth Southgate for the 2022 World Cup, insists Laurence Fox

1701285369210.png

Laurence Fox has told the judge at his libel trial that accusations on Twitter claiming he is a racist prevented him representing his beloved England in Qatar at the last World Cup.

Giving evidence to highlight how accusations of racism had prevented him from reaching his full potential, Fox said he could have made the squad ahead of Harry Maguire if it wasn’t for Twitter users using the things he said and did against him.

“Before these accusations surfaced, I had as much chance as Harry Maguire of being in that World Cup squad, and then shortly after I get called a racist, I’m a pariah in the international football scene. That is not a coincidence.

“I didn’t even get a call from Gareth Southgate to explain why I wasn’t being picked – probably because he was too embarrassed to admit that I wasn’t being picked because the woke mob don’t like free speech.”

Meanwhile, the court also heard the accusations of racism had prevented him from having a number one album, winning Masterchef, and becoming the next Batman.

On cross examination, Fox was forced to admit that the the racism accusations had actually helped him in one regard, in that his reputation as a racist has put him in front of precisely the sort of voters he needs to support him if he’s to become a proper right-wing populist politician.

As the defence KC added, “Whether you are a racist, or not, as they flock to your new political party it certainly seems that the nation’s racists definitely think you are.”

TY@NT

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I actually like Laurence Fox, seems like a pretty decent guy to go to the pub with for a pint, if you discount the politics.
Like most centrists he has a good head on his shoulders, just a shame he thinks left and right are any different.

Back