Emma Raducanu dedicates her latest win

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Emma Raducanu dedicates latest win to “all the creepy middle-aged man-children out there”

emma-raducanu-small.jpg

18-year-old tennis prodigy, Emma Raducanu, who is one victory away from becoming the most successful female British player in almost fifty years, has taken the time after her latest win to give thanks to all the slimy former GMB presenters who feel the need to comment on her every move.

She went on, “It’s said that the tennis court is a lonely place, but the truth is that I am never alone when I play.

“Behind every swing of my racket there is a small army without whom I could not function. My family, my friends, my coaches and my practice partners, yes – but above all, there is the lustful gaze of decrepit professional sh**-stirrers whose life is empty without some young woman to obsess about.”

“If I win this grand slam, it will be in no small part due to the welcome comments about my will to keep going from someone who can’t listen to the mildest of criticism without storming off in a massive huff. It’s like I could feel them trying to sniff my hair as I played.”

In Oxfordshire, PM, an entitled posho who wishes to remain anonymous, confirmed that he was glad his kind finally got acknowledged.

He told us, “It’s hard to spend hour after hour cyber-stalking famous young women and trying to insert myself into their lives, if only by calling them names in tabloid columns. So it’s nice to get a shout out.

“Now if you excuse me, I can see some teenage girls in the park having a nice picnic. I’m going to give them an unsolicited lecture on how I can see their bras through their tops.”

via: NewThump

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Lurky (Steptoe) deliberately got my thread shut down so I'll comment here instead.

The establishment pet misogynist Piers Morgan is now claiming Emma won because "she listened to my advice".

This is a 56-year-old man, who is creepily obsessed with any successful women in the public eye and who publicly stated to an 18-year-old teenager after her first major tournament and after spelling her name wrong to boot, "Ms Raducuna’s a talented player but couldn’t handle the pressure & quit when she was losing badly. Not ‘brave’, just a shame."

Now this ghoul is claiming and with no shame at all Emma won the USA open because, "she hadn’t succeeded despite his criticism; on the contrary, she took his "advice" and won because of it."

This is what decent people are up against, these anti-woke weirdo's who have been given permission by the establishment to spew out whatever bile they so choose solely because the division's it creates suit the establishment narrative.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Omega

Whoever/whatever paranoia/paranoid thinking is destroying your online experience,

polite request, can you please stay out of any threads I post.

Thanks in advance.

(my one and only reply/request to you)

If not, I shall report you.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lurky (Steptoe) deliberately got my thread shut down so I'll comment here instead.

The establishment pet misogynist Piers Morgan is now claiming Emma won because "she listened to my advice".

This is a 56-year-old man, who is creepily obsessed with any successful women in the public eye and who publicly stated to an 18-year-old teenager after her first major tournament and after spelling her name wrong to boot, "Ms Raducuna’s a talented player but couldn’t handle the pressure & quit when she was losing badly. Not ‘brave’, just a shame."

Now this ghoul is claiming and with no shame at all Emma won the USA open because, "she hadn’t succeeded despite his criticism; on the contrary, she took his "advice" and won because of it."

This is what decent people are up against, these anti-woke weirdo's who have been given permission by the establishment to spew out whatever bile they so choose solely because the division's it creates suit the establishment narrative.

I can't even type the name Piers Morgan without feeling dirty.

He is filth.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Omega

I have reported you.

I shall not be replying to anything you post.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Piers Morgan gains 5lbs after eating large serving of humble pie

*** piers.jpg

Piers Morgan has gained another 5lbs over the weekend after being served a large helping of humble pie by tennis champion Emma Raducanu.​

The portly TV presenter had previously criticised Emma for pulling out of Wimbledon due to mental health concerns.

“She’s not tough enough,” said the man who stormed off a TV show after having his conduct questioned by a weatherman.

As usual, Morgan was quickly proven wrong when Emma Raducanu went on to win the US Open without losing a single set; a remarkable feat for anyone, let alone an 18-year-old qualifier.

Raducanu’s sensational victory meant that she was able to serve up a large portion of humble pie to Morgan, which seems to be the main component of his diet.

“It was so much though. I can’t eat another thing. Fvck off, I’m stuffed,” he complained, his belly seeming to swell by the second.

via - DailySquat

[I am away to have a shower after posting the above article] so dirty!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘The talent of the century’: Jürgen Klopp salutes Emma Raducanu after US Open title

emma 3.jpg

Jürgen Klopp has described Emma Raducanu as “the talent of the century” and admitted he was overwhelmed by the 18-year-old’s sporting reaction to winning the US Open.

The Liverpool manager is a keen tennis player and interrupted his preparations for Sunday’s 3-0 win at Leeds to watch the teenager make history on Saturday as the first qualifier to win a grand slam title. While impressed by the performance, Klopp said he was most inspired by the response of Emma Raducanu and the defeated Leylah Fernandez to the result and believes their humility is an example to all elite sportspeople.

“I was absolutely overwhelmed by the way they presented themselves. Fernandez was obviously disappointed and Emma showed great respect for her. They knew they will face each other in the future very often and be in many more finals. I wish that for them. It was a great show of sportsmanship and elite sport and how humble you can be while so young and on top of the world.”

Klopp added: “When you are 18-year-old and win the US Open it can only come from hard work. She is for sure the talent of the century, but without hard work it is not possible to be there and doing that. Now she is there and you see her smiling during the game, it is the nicest thing I can imagine. I will watch women’s tennis much more, for sure, than I did in the last few years.”

via - The Guardian

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In that 3 - 0 win, 18 year old Liverpool player Harvey Elliot broke his ankle. As he was being carried off the Leeds fans applauded him. Despite the pain, he in return, applauded them. From his hospital bed he said the Leeds player did nothing wrong, it wasn't a red card so he has nothing to apologise for... It was just one of those things - pure class. Britain should be proud to have such inspirational youngsters to inspire us all.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In that 3 - 0 win, 18 year old Liverpool player Harvey Elliot broke his ankle. As he was being carried off the Leeds fans applauded him. Despite the pain, he in return, applauded them. From his hospital bed he said the Leeds player did nothing wrong, it wasn't a red card so he has nothing to apologise for... It was just one of those things - pure class. Britain should be proud to have such inspirational youngsters to inspire us all.

Well said!

and well done Harvey Elliot. And in these times, they are showing those naysayers and misanthropes that the UK is filled with hope and great young people.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Emma Raducanu becomes first teenager to afford a house deposit in London

emma-raducanu-us-open-small.jpg

Emma Raducanu has become the first teenager to be able to put a deposit on a house in London, it’s emerged.​

The 18-year-old tennis star made history when she won the US Open and pocketed the $2.5 million prize money.

It means she’s also made another kind of history by becoming the first teenager to be able to afford a deposit on a house in London without any help from their parents.

$2.5 million approximately converts to £1.8 million, which is roughly the deposit needed for a one-bedroom house in London.

“I never in my wildest dreams imagined this would happen,” said Emma, with a big smile.

Of course, Emma has other options for her money. She could buy one house in London or she could purchase a thousand houses in Burnley.

via - Daily Whales

Back