Doing the honourable thing

Whiplash

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got into being vegan because I was simply looking to benefit from being more compassionate. I have since come to learn that it is an animal-based diet that is responsible for the overwhelming majority of cases of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis, and all kinds of other problems.

I chose to go vegan because I educated myself on factory farming and cruelty to animals, and I suddenly realised that what was on my plate were living things, with feelings. And I just couldn’t disconnect myself from it any longer.

I dream of a world where doing the right thing; having morals and being honourable isn't viewed as extreme, and eating animals is.

How silly are we to destroy our own planet to produce food that is killing us

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I got into being vegan because I was simply looking to benefit from being more compassionate. I have since come to learn that it is an animal-based diet that is responsible for the overwhelming majority of cases of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis, and all kinds of other problems.

I chose to go vegan because I educated myself on factory farming and cruelty to animals, and I suddenly realised that what was on my plate were living things, with feelings. And I just couldn’t disconnect myself from it any longer.

I dream of a world where doing the right thing; having morals and being honourable isn't viewed as extreme, and eating animals is.

How silly are we to destroy our own planet to produce food that is killing us

Each to there own. I am NOT silly.

You educated yourself to eat Plant life.

Nothing wrong with that.

Don't shove YOUR views down other folks throats.

Go do your stuff....Leave the fcuk us meat eaters alone.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

""How silly are we to destroy our own planet to produce food that is killing us
have since come to learn that it is an animal-based diet that is responsible for the overwhelming majority of cases of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis, and all kinds of other problems.""

Can you prove this rather dramatic statement?

Back