• 9. David Tennant

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 10. Matt Smith

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You're getting all twisted and bent out of shape over a fictional character who was created to be a tool to introduce children to science, while you make snarky comments regarding the disabled.

Get a grip you wrong un. :cool:
I should refer you to the response I gave you previously.
However, I'm actually amazed that you find Doctor Who to be 'educational' to children as I think it most likely to be watched more by adults as opposed to children.
Introducing woke ideas is guaranteed to get the programme to be considered more comedy than the predictably awful attempt to be viewed it as science fiction.
By the way, he poor, unfortunate people I previously mentioned appear to be seriously underrepresented not only in television but also in every walk of life.

This country!
:rolleyes:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I should refer you to the response I gave you previously.

You can refer me to where you like, but you'll still be typing complete and utter bollocks.

However, I'm actually amazed that you find Doctor Who to be 'educational' to children as I think it most likely to be watched more by adults as opposed to children.

I don't find Dr Who to be anything at all, and it's NOT my personal opinion. I was merely educating you, that the ORIGINAL Dr Who TV series was actually intended to be a BBC EDUCATIONAL tool to introduce science to families and particularly children. Rather ironic, 'don't you think', given your particular stance now?

Introducing woke ideas is guaranteed to get the programme to be considered more comedy than the predictably awful attempt to be viewed it as science fiction.

Why on earth are you so upset about this, when clearly Doctor Who has ALWAYS been based on what YOU describe as a "woke" agenda, often political, and a moral stance that REAL fans have always been well aware of.

If you have an issue with the "direction" Dr Who is travelling now, then take control of your own time machine and SWITCH channels to one more suitable to your viewing taste.

By the way, he poor, unfortunate people I previously mentioned appear to be seriously underrepresented not only in television but also in every walk of life.

No sh** Sherlock, but that isn't actually what you typed, in context, and it's people such as you who are DIRECTLY responsible.

This country!

Yes, it is stuffed full to the brim with a selfish, greedy, self-entitled baying mob, who much prefer to whine about a fictional TV character rather than the systematic slaughter of 20,000 + men women and children in Gaza.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If only there was a 'yawning face' emoji.
It would certainly summarise my opinion of your meaningless and pointless diatribe.
Please don't trouble yourself to reply because I am not interested in discussing the matter any further with an uneducated buffoon like you.
:rolleyes:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The poll is not deliberately rigged, there was a limited number of options. Please test this out for yourself by making a poll.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well Doctor Who found an Indian Isaac Newton Hottie.

Well the next Dr who actor is queer, so maybe a male romantic sidekick is in the works.
Disney is funding it, so its fun lol

Just goes to show, if you want to change peoples opinions, go for what thier parents watched and make them appear to be bigots lmao

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed in the latest Dr Who episode, Isaac Newton was dark skinned.
I have no problem with 'colour blind casting', it allows black actors to play roles that previously they didn't have a hope in hell of getting. But it can
at times, be misleading for the viewer. I remember watching David Copperfield with a friend, it was the very enjoyable version starring Dev Patel who is of Indian descent in the lead role. When Copperfield is born, his aunt Betsy Trotwood takes one look at the baby and storms out of the house, my friend thought it was because the child wasn't white. But if you're familiar with the story you would know that Betsy had her heart set on the baby being a girl. So at times it can confuse the audience.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've just watched the Christmas Dr Who. Fair dues (or is it fair do's? :confused:) to the show. It was fantastic, can't wait for the new series.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed in the latest Dr Who episode, Isaac Newton was dark skinned.
I have no problem with 'colour blind casting', it allows black actors to play roles that previously they didn't have a hope in hell of getting. But it can
at times, be misleading for the viewer.

Thats fine, hopefully next year there will be a movie where we can have Anthony Hopkins play Nelson Mandela.
Or another where Morgan Freeman can play Margeret Thatcher.
Is that absurd?
Of course it is, so why detract from other cultures rich history by placing them where they would not be.

I just wish people would make movies which actually showed African, Middle eastern or Asian history and culture.
It is historically very rich and full of its own stories.

It's insulting to think that writers are so lazy they inject people into parts of our culture where they dont belong, because they have to be diverse.
Rather they should write about some of the wonderful stories the so called "Ethnic" world has.

Bearing in mind, most of Africa, the Middle East and Asia have a history far older than our own.

Back