do you want me banned?

do you want me banned?

• Total voters
Reaction score
If I played it like I play draughts then its probably best that I don't play it. Pity there isn't a game like chess that can be played on this site.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
i was a ex member

I changed my mind and voted yes because you wouldn't be asking the question if you weren't having issues about being banned.
It also gives the impression that you are seeking favour which might support your case.

:rolleyes:

T

Tandy

I don't want you banned, i want the people to decide with a true and fair election but if this is to happen you need to forfit something, not only do you lose posting rights you have to submit to giving something, not a left bollock but at least something that could be hung over the bar.

G

godzgdguy

I changed my mind and voted yes because you wouldn't be asking the question if you weren't having issues about being banned.
It also gives the impression that you are seeking favour which might support your case.

:rolleyes:
i made this topic few years ago when i was pissing people. lately on this i dont have that problem

G

godzgdguy

Why should I? I don't even know who you are.
Next question, please ….
im having problem uploading pic but remember the guy that posted on the forums or chat rooms topic/posted on old topics to bring them back to the spotlight..... its me that made this

T

Tandy

elwoodbluz1966 this censorship is ridiculous, delete my account or stop the censorship. If you don’t I will just delete the account and use site with throwaway names and less interest in following rules, just have play instead. Up to you I don’t really care, I’m just an alcoholic junkie anyway.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
elwoodbluz1966 this censorship is ridiculous, delete my account or stop the censorship. If you don’t I will just delete the account and use site with throwaway names and less interest in following rules, just have play instead. Up to you I don’t really care, I’m just an alcoholic junkie anyway.
Censorship?

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Also create as many throw away accounts as you want but your accounts will always be restricted and your forum posts will always need approval. Goodnight

T

Tandy

Also create as many throw away accounts as you want but your accounts will always be restricted and your forum posts will always need approval. Goodnight

Only if you do that for every new member of the site and then only for so long untill they quilfity to have restriction lifted. Just delete my account you have obviously made up your mind.

T

Tandy

Censorship?
yes having to wait for moderator approval, i have already had one post ignored/cencored. makes the reason for me to bahave null and void, just delete my account already.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yes having to wait for moderator approval, i have already had one post ignored/cencored. makes the reason for me to bahave null and void, just delete my account already.
idle man delete ya self.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Who is this guy lol

""Banned back to Nerdsville" :)

Back