do you men shouldn't worry about wearing makeup?

do you think its not men's business whether a female wears makeup or not?

• Total voters

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is this a genuine or hacked thread never can tell as they are all as bad as each other.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well thats interesting you saying its a hacked thread at the exact same time you online making new threads! I smell bull sh*t

Reaction score
Whoever it was could've put more effort into the title. To the question though, people should be allowed to do what they like if it has no serious impact on the lives of others. Make a problem where there was no problem before in order to gain more control over peoples lives, might call it divide and conquer.

G

GodszGdGuy

Well thats interesting you saying its a hacked thread at the exact same time you online making new threads! I smell bull sh*t
title got changed and I didn't do it..... I think theDaliaDrama (admin) doing it

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
YES! I think every woman should have a written declaration to hand at all times.

G

GodszGdGuy

and my opinion TheDaliaDrama look better without the makeup

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Guess how many fucks I give about how you feel about me wearing makeup???

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guess how many fucks I give about how you feel about me wearing makeup???

I don't know, DalaiDrama. People seem pretty divided. A 50/50 split between those who think men should know and those who don't. Perhaps you should show more consideration for the 50% who want full disclosure.

Last edited:
G

GodszGdGuy

women look good with makeup..... I admit I like the makeup myself on a woman but without makeup might be better

Back