Diane Abbott

A

AGirlHasNoName

What do you guys think of this woman?
She’s been ridiculed everywhere the past couple of days due to her interview on Good Morning Britain. I personally am not a fan, it literally worries me she might be in a position of real power one day, namely home sec. She seems a bungling fool to me who does know what she’s talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Keeo her there corybin are suited couple of idiots

J

Jared

What do you guys thing of this woman?
She’s been ridiculed everywhere the past couple of days due to her interview on Good Morning Britain. I personally am not a fan, it literally worries me she might be in a position of real power one day, namely home sec. She seems a bungling fool to me who does know what she’s talking about.

Exact same thing I said when I found out they were considering hiring you as a mod.

Look how well that turned out.

:rolleyes:

J

JustinCredible

That wasn't her debut car crash interview..she has previous!. ..Diane Abbott is yet another hypocritical Labour MP that sent her own child to be privately educated how she got onto Labour's front bench I'll never know..I recall one incident when the Labour MP's behind her actually clapped something the prime minister had said.. she turned round and made a note of who was applauding..I really do not like that woman!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Labour suppose to be opposition they need to sort out them self's as they couldt government I wouldt trust them to make a cuppa

Reaction score
I think she's part of the Borg collective just like the rest of Westminster. They're in it for themselves not because they're such dear, caring, honest saints.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol..... would anyone vote for such a crew ever again?..... NO ... so Diane Abbott will never be home secretary.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is a very good linctus for that LG..... from Boots.

Fairway

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this woman?
If any of you really, truely want rid of this woman and her associates, vote for a party that has no history of serious Fk Ups, UkIP? Not perfect, but could be a breath of fresh air for a while, untill of course they Fk Up too :')

E

Evonne

If any of you really, truely want rid of this woman and her associates, vote for a party that has no history of serious Fk Ups, UkIP? Not perfect, but could be a breath of fresh air for a while, untill of course they Fk Up too :')
Nigel Farage has left ukip n formed his own party they may be of interest

B

Bad_Influence

The two main parties have let the public down badly and the electorate know it. Tories never stood a chance to get Brexit through without pissing someone off and Corbyn is a joke (albeit a scary, dangerous joke). Farage must be rubbing his hands together.

Fairway

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
True, but Farage is starting from scratch with no infrastructure, he will prob try to entice wayward MPs to join him

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Parliament is a complete shambles, it needs a complete reform to bring it into touch with modern society, the idiots we have in there right now have no concept of the real world at all. Which is why we are in this mess in the first place. Bunch of self serving twats.

Nigel's new party remains of interest, I'd be interested to see who's in it. UKIP has gone the wrong way now.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Agreed @ most of the above, to be honest. Diane Abbott is cretin. Corbyn is vagranty and very scary indeed (and, interestingly, looks like he may smell musty).
Farridge (I say 'garridge' and not 'garaaaage', so 'Farridge' and not 'Farage') may well be feeling a tad gleeful right now.

Happily, I don't live in England. I don't have to call them my own, nor vote for any of them.

(Our options are scant, however...).
Bah.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To think Diane Abbott will be home secretary should Labour get into power (perish the thought) but she doesn't even know about the no alcohol rule on London Transport? I know it must be difficult for a black woman trying to get on in a white man's world but how many allowances have to be made for her?

Back