deleted

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
O great

I look forward to the usual same forum posts asking the same questions and you saying how you are going to make the site great again.

Reaction score
Can't wait, we'll all have a party to celebrate your resurrection. If you're leaving does that mean this site is great?

G

gdgdgy

oh my he thinks he god.
I don't think I'm God some must think it because some think I can do more than one thing at a time and some get mad when I don't..... I love myself and think I'm cool but I'm not like some people that talk like they the best in the world..... I call myself God good guy but I didn't say I'm him

Reaction score
I don't think I'm God some must think it because some think I can do more than one thing at a time and some get mad when I don't..... I love myself and think I'm cool but I'm not like some people that talk like they the best in the world..... I call myself God good guy but I didn't say I'm him

Then let them get mad, make them see sense, if they don't take your feelings into account then they're being selfish. You need to toughen up, stop worrying about others and do what makes you happy. People can take advantage of a good thing if they benefit from it.

G

gdgdgy

Then let them get mad, make them see sense, if they don't take your feelings into account then they're being selfish. You need to toughen up, stop worrying about others and do what makes you happy. People can take advantage of a good thing if they benefit from it.
I don't worry about others I get something from it and Im trying to be more calm about things even though it ain't easy

Reaction score
I don't worry about others I get something from it and Im trying to be more calm about things even though it ain't easy

Good man, no it isn't easy but tests hardly are.

Back