Deleted

B

Bad_Influence

You know very well that everything you post is specifically designed to try to piss people off. That’s why you complain about being the person most banned from chat sites. If that’s your thing then so be it but to be honest, it’s really sad.

G

godzgdguy

You know very well that everything you post is specifically designed to try to piss people off. That’s why you complain about being the person most banned from chat sites. If that’s your thing then so be it but to be honest, it’s really sad.
i dont post to piss off but looking at the anger lots had for me in my past i see if i want to it aint hard to do

G

godzgdguy

sometimes the anger some had for me it shocked me and i see if i just say hey some of you might lose your mind

B

Bad_Influence

i dont post to piss off but looking at the anger lots had for me in my past i see if i want to it aint hard to do

Denial is futile. You seem so proud to be the most banned. And you are apparently too stupid to be ashamed of it.

B

Bad_Influence

i like to joke about my banned record..... i might set an unbreakable record

There’s a reason you get banned. The fact you are amused by it speaks volumes. Once a troll, always a troll I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So long, farewell, , goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye!

Back