Delete account

H

HotPete

Please delete my account. There is no delete button under profile.

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sick o seeing this now,my empathy is short lived.its like this I think whoever types the words "delete my account" should be banned for life..why ask for your account deleted? Just don't log on ya wet wipes.
Use to be able to just delete your account yourself, and this is now the only way to get it deleted. So they’re using the only option tbh

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
Think ya missing the point,why bother going to trouble of showing yourself up demanding the account deleted then come back week after "I missed you all really" ..loada tosh,we all come back to the site cos we obviously all need it for diff needs an circumstances..just belt up ,stop being a wet wipe an log off.come back when the tantrum.has stopped..

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think ya missing the point,why bother going to trouble of showing yourself up demanding the account deleted then come back week after "I missed you all really" ..loada tosh,we all come back to the site cos we obviously all need it for diff needs an circumstances..just belt up ,stop being a wet wipe an log off.come back when the tantrum.has stopped..
lol but some aren’t demanding just asking, depends how it’s taken I suppose and some don’t return. I’ve seen a few times like Teapot for example, say to have a think about it etc to some chatters, as she knows they may return. But yes some make a dramatic exit, speech on here they’re off and that’s it and return lol. Not much can be done I suppose

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can this thread be left clear for those who wish to request deletion of their account please, it is not here as a debate thread. Thanks.

Back