Dear WickedPerdition. I am psychotic and I am a danger to myself. If you didn't want to talk about the subject I posted, Why open your mouth ????

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Being of such intellectual ability, you are aware that not only is the psychopath more likely to have an higher IQ than the average person, it is also widely considered that the high IQ is a determining factor in said subjects degradation in psychosis. That being said, not all psychopaths are bad or "unsuccessful" people. Even you can see the psychopaths running the world.
Lets recap dear. Oh sorry, I thought I was talking to my ex wife for a minute.
Lets recap wicked. "You" mentioned psychosis. Or maybe you don't want to talk about that anymore either dear, I mean Wicked.
I might be a danger to myself but it's people like you that are a danger to "others". I go by a real name because I have noting to hide and I don't "live" on the internet. I'm just passing through but you will be here forever looking for something that you are incapable of getting from the real world. And I thought I had problems. At least a psychopath knows he's a psychopath.
I came on this site for "stimulation". You know how a psychopath needs stimulation. The difference between me and you is that I want someone to stimulate my mind. you know, that thing you "think" with.
Any time you want to give me a lesson on the workings of Freud, Yung, "Einstein" , biblical scripture, physics or any f*^king subject of "your" choosing. Please look me up. If your just going to sling insults and say nothing of intellectual relevance, maybe we should get divorced. I mean stop talking.
I posted this in the lobby so everyone can see your answer or lack there of. Now you can show everybody how smart you are. they can see the "true" you. I'm sure you know all about the desire for sadism that is always present in the mind of the psychopath.

A final thought to carry with you

When you come face to face with the darkness, the anger and the foreboding, turn away from the mirror and search for the light. Take it from a psychopath
I will concede to checking the punctuation on above bullshit more than once but it's probably still not right. Communication was never my strong point. Maybe it's the f*"king psychosis.
Be well Wicked

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Being of such intellectual ability, you are aware that not only is the psychopath more likely to have an higher IQ than the average person, it is also widely considered that the high IQ is a determining factor in said subjects degradation in psychosis. That being said, not all psychopaths are bad or "unsuccessful" people. Even you can see the psychopaths running the world.
Lets recap dear. Oh sorry, I thought I was talking to my ex wife for a minute.
Lets recap wicked. "You" mentioned psychosis. Or maybe you don't want to talk about that anymore either dear, I mean Wicked.
I might be a danger to myself but it's people like you that are a danger to "others". I go by a real name because I have noting to hide and I don't "live" on the internet. I'm just passing through but you will be here forever looking for something that you are incapable of getting from the real world. And I thought I had problems. At least a psychopath knows he's a psychopath.
I came on this site for "stimulation". You know how a psychopath needs stimulation. The difference between me and you is that I want someone to stimulate my mind. you know, that thing you "think" with.
Any time you want to give me a lesson on the workings of Freud, Yung, "Einstein" , biblical scripture, physics or any f*^king subject of "your" choosing. Please look me up. If your just going to sling insults and say nothing of intellectual relevance, maybe we should get divorced. I mean stop talking.
I posted this in the lobby so everyone can see your answer or lack there of. Now you can show everybody how smart you are. they can see the "true" you. I'm sure you know all about the desire for sadism that is always present in the mind of the psychopath.

A final thought to carry with you

When you come face to face with the darkness, the anger and the foreboding, turn away from the mirror and search for the light. Take it from a psychopath
I will concede to checking the punctuation on above bullshit more than once but it's probably still not right. Communication was never my strong point. Maybe it's the f*"king psychosis.
Be well Wicked

Et tu, Brute.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow...You really got me there. I feel like such an idiot

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Narcissist Vs The Psychopath....

1705431457520.png

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wicked didn't want to post his response on this thread so replied on a different tread on the same topic so I copied it to paste in this thread so people can see his "actual" l response. I'm always amazed at how one can use so many words to say nothing apart from, "this is my excuse for not answering your questions".

Sadly, some thread titles are often far more interesting than the actual responses to the title itself.
Why don't you attend night school to learn about using logic, deduction and, primarily, basic common sense?
In future, I'd appreciate it if you thought through your subject matter before bumbling into what can only be described as gobbledegook.
Thank you for your attention.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
OH no.......I've made a spelling mistake. We can all see what's coming :oops:

Back