Crazy and Random

Reaction score
Hairy fish enjoy eloping into womens ears. Trying to get into the crazy and random mood.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am sure he dont really need a transcript.
He clearly does!

Do you have to put your two-penneth on every single topic!!!! getting tedious now go chat with macgyver he probably missing you and moaning about his ban

G

GodszGdGuy

He clearly does!

Do you have to put your two-penneth on every single topic!!!! getting tedious now go chat with macgyver he probably missing you and moaning about his ban
she can post on my topics anytime she wants

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
He clearly does!

You sound like a complete dic London guy..... in most topics.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You sound like a complete dic London guy..... in most topics.
Aww well such is life. You go back to talking gibberish as per usual. You are just disruptive on most topics and treat them like a chat room instead of contributing anything to the actual TOPIC being discussed. You play the innocent butter wouldn't melt but you my dear are just as bad as a troll.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Aww well such is life. You go back to talking gibberish as per usual. You are just disruptive on most topics and treat them like a chat room instead of contributing anything to the actual TOPIC being discussed. You play the innocent butter wouldn't melt but you my dear are just as bad as a troll.

If its too hot in the kitchen LondonGuy ...... go out in the garden where its cooler !

Back