COVID-19 (coronavirus) information central

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Most grown-ups recognize the need for vulnerable 89-year-old aunt Sammy living in a local care home, or desperately sick in hospital, to be protected from Covid in the future from non-vacinated staff etc and the tory government is currently looking into mandatory coronavirus vaccination in certain sectors.

Mandatory vaccinations for other diseases are already relatively commonplace in Europe and countries such as Italy and France have written these provisions into law. While most are targeted at childhood vaccination, there are some cases, such as in Finland, where health care workers are required to receive seasonal flu vaccines as a condition of employment.

The Covid denying self-entitled snowflake minority who assume they can cough and splutter their poisonous fumes over vulnerable victims have no place in that society.

I would never deny the existence of Covid, or its effects.
I believe in vaccines, they have prevented millions of deaths.
However, to roll out any vaccine without proper testing is dangerous, hence they are tested not just for short term effects, but long term especially.
The covid jab is not a vaccine, it lessons severity but still leaves the virus transmittable.
It will not finish stage 3 trials until December 2022, hence it still has the Black Triangle on the jab as being labelled experimental.
Add to that, this is the first time an RNA based manipulation has been tried on a large population.

If NHS workers are required to accept the jab, then one simple point from my above statement stands out.
It does not prevent the transmission of the virus.
That information is from the pharmacological companies themselves and the government.
So if it does not prevent infection through spreading, why would NHS staff need to have it?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Newer vaccines such as mRNA vaccines and viral vectored vaccines, including the Oxford ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine differ from many traditional vaccines in the way they activate the immune system. Most traditional vaccines inject the antigen (part of the disease that stimulates an immune response) directly into the body. See types of vaccine for information about how different types of vaccines work.

In contrast, these two newer approaches deliver the genetic instructions for the antigen to the body’s cells. The cells then manufacture the antigen which goes on to stimulate the immune response. Injecting genetic material has raised questions about the use of these vaccines, such as whether they can modify the DNA of those receiving them. Here, we will explain why this is not possible...

Although clinical trials have been completed more rapidly during the pandemic, this has been achieved by overlapping the different stages (phase 1, 2 and 3) of clinical testing rather than completing them sequentially. Assessment of safety has not been compromised and the trials have been subject to the same strict regulatory requirements as any other vaccine studies. Each of the vaccines that has received or is under review for temporary licensing have been tested in trials with over 20,000 people, collecting many months of safety follow-up data. In many cases, these trials are larger than trials for other drugs and vaccines which have been licensed.

Source: University of Oxford.

Staff in care homes with older adult residents in England may be required to have a COVID-19 vaccine to protect residents from the virus.

Source: GOV.UK

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn`t had or isn`t going to have the Vaccine( excluding anyone who may suffer through a jab) shouldn`t complain if they can`t get on a flight to their holiday resorts. The mainstream Nations have decided this Cvid19 threat is real and that it`s best to try to stop it from spreading. if that means people travelling abroad must be vaccinated ( as with rabies etc ) then that`s how it is .

B

Bad_Influence

Anyone who hasn`t had or isn`t going to have the Vaccine( excluding anyone who may suffer through a jab) shouldn`t complain if they can`t get on a flight to their holiday resorts. The mainstream Nations have decided this Cvid19 threat is real and that it`s best to try to stop it from spreading. if that means people travelling abroad must be vaccinated ( as with rabies etc ) then that`s how it is .
I agree to a point. I think they should need a negative test before they leave and before they return.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree to a point. I think they should need a negative test before they leave and before they return.
Considering the false positive rate according to NHS England's own stats its 60% of reported cases (4.7% positive cases with 2.6% false positive rate)
I would doubt the veracity of PCR over 20 cycles, and the rapid flow test is even less accurate.
It's easy to understand, they went with a very high PCR count rate (40-50) to rapidly find outbreak.
However, they haven't reduced it, hence we are getting fragmented samples testing positive.
Why has the flu vanished, it shares RNA markers with covid-19.

Lower the Cycle count (As the CDC is doing in the USA, but only for those vaccinated) to show true long term infection rates.
BTW, the reason the CDC lowered cycle count for the vaccinated is to show the "vaccine" works..
Even though it isn't a vaccine, it simply lowers the chance of serious health issues, it does not stop transmission.

Hence anyone who take the "Vaccine" may become the asymptomatic spreader we were warned of.

Win, Win for government, they can say they were right..

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree noone should be forced to take the jab but I do think.it may prevent you from.doing some things. Saying that testing is the way to go. If everyone did a weekly test or even a lateral flow test twice a week we can stop the spread

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No forcing of anyone to take the jab ,but maybe bosses in certain Hospitality Venues will prefer to be able to boast that it`s workers are all Vaccinated and tested regular?.

Back