Corbyn cannot stand as a Labour MP

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Labour has approved Sir Keir's motion to prevent Jeremy Corbyn standing as a Labour MP at the next election. I suppose it's to show that there's no going back. I'm no fan of Corbyn, but he's a man of principle, he believes in what he says. Whereas Starmer will say anything to get a vote. I know which one i'd rather see as leader of the Labour party.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I rewrote a verse of Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles, whilst Jezza was Labour leader.

Jeremy Corbin, the best Labour leader for many a year.
Give him a beer!

I still believe these sentiments to be true.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Corbyn likes his pussy black, he's as messed up as Prince Harry-

corbyn-abbott.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I had to laugh at Sir Keir saying that if Labour were in power he would not have raised council tax this year. He would have funded it from that magic money tree - a windfall tax on energy companies (the gift that keeps on giving :)). However, if Labour win the next election he could not pledge to freeze council tax. :rolleyes:

SportyHenry

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Corbyn would take us back to the dark ages and Starmer is just an agitator with no backbone so we'd also likely go backwards. But I suppose that's what Labour voters want

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I had to laugh at Sir Keir saying that if Labour were in power he would not have raised council tax this year. He would have funded it from that magic money tree - a windfall tax on energy companies (the gift that keeps on giving :)). However, if Labour win the next election he could not pledge to freeze council tax. :rolleyes:

I love the Labour party, they are a gift that keeps on giving.
The total BS they spout is so funny it should be made into a slide show of "How not to do politics".

They will however probably win, I mean really, after the chit show of the last 4 years, do the Tories want to win?
If they did, it would be rife with scandel.

Better for the Tories to lick thier wounds and get power in a few more years after Labour does exactly what the Tories would do, then blame them for fecking up society.

Left/Right, same chit different labels these days.

As for Corbyn, the guys a fecking liability and an idiot.

I'd rather listen to his brother lol

Back