Conspiracy theory?

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable. The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence.:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Poisonous government snow. :rolleyes:

This conspiracy theory first became popular in Georgia where, after two inches of snow in Atlanta, people started to notice something rather odd about the way the snow reacted to heat. The video shows people trying to melt the snow with blow torches, but it simply wouldn't. Many people started to believe that this was the way the government was spreading chemicals while pretending it was just frozen water. The reasons behind the government might want to poison the entire state of Georgia were not explained. Many people online jumped to the snow and the government’s defence, explaining that snow turning black instead of melting is an entirely natural phenomenon caused by the same chemical element that fills up a lighter - known as Butane. But what about the water? Where does it go?

Kev45

Reaction score
Invasion of the lizard people. :oops:

According to conspiracy theorist David Icke, reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system are responsible for a worldwide conspiracy against humanity. According to him, throughout history the world’s most famous dynasties and families are working alongside these shapeshifting reptilians; the list of these accomplices include: the Merovingian dynasty, the Rothschild's, the Bush family and the British Royal family. What’s even weirder is that the amount of people who believe in this conspiracy theory is not as small as you’d think, back in 2013 Public Policy Polling in America indicated that 4% of registered voters believed in David Icke's theory. Here’s one of the videos where it seems that a news reporter is visibly acting like a reptilian(?), well you be the judge. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Coronavirus was released (or is a hoax) to make big profits for Big Pharma. There are several problems with that theory. First, Big Pharma is already wealthy. Second, just like those of nearly every other company, pharmaceutical company stocks took an absolute beating during the recent market collapse. Tanking the economy is not a great way to rake in the riches. Third, pharmaceutical companies can lose a lot of money if they develop a drug or vaccine that ultimately fails in clinical trials. Fourth, if they make too much money, we all know that Big Pharma will get hammered by the public (and certain populist politicians) who always look for new reasons to hate it.

Kev45

Reaction score
Coronavirus was released as a method of population control in China. This one is particularly dumb. The Chinese government did a great job limiting population growth all by itself with its brutal One Child Policy. (Side note: Most of the aborted babies were girls.) Now, China is facing a demographic crisis because there won't be enough people to support the elderly and keep the economy going.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Coronavirus was released as a method of population control in China. This one is particularly dumb. The Chinese government did a great job limiting population growth all by itself with its brutal One Child Policy. (Side note: Most of the aborted babies were girls.) Now, China is facing a demographic crisis because there won't be enough people to support the elderly and keep the economy going.

Population reduction via people not having babies is a cause for concern for that one reason.
An aging population which demands more pensions, hospital time or social care, isnt cheap.
Without a sufficient birth rate there will not be enough tax payers to afford it.
Hence immigration.

So in reality, I know I'm gonna get stick for this lmao.
The sexual revolution, where women were basically told it was "ok to act like men and sleep around." (Which was an illusion perpetrated by the feminists in the 60's, dont take my word for it, look it up, it sold magazines.)

Former Cosmo Writer Says Magazine Published Feminist Lies

Has caused not only a fall in womens general happiness, a lowering of birth rates, a collapse of marraige and a rise, due to the welfare state, in single motherhood as the state becomes the funding rather than the father.

It's complex.

I'm gonna duck now because I'm pretty sure someone will take exception :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Didn’t think it would be long until the in-cell philosophy raised its ugly head. Hi Moriarty!

The conspiracy theory presented by Sam was in relation to China’s population control, but sh!t damn- there’s an opportunity to moan about women having freedom. And you wonder why the ‘poster’ keeps getting attacked, but not the argument!

So, I’ll argue the argument. What does “ok to act like a man” mean? That there is acceptable behaviour for men, which is not for women? And why is it an illusion? Who exactly defined those behavioural rules? It IS okay for women to act like men, because behaviour isn’t defined by gender!

The in-cell/right theory that feminism lowered the birth rate is completely confabulated. Women having more choice and not committing to a relationship actually means more children from different women are born to the same fathers. The 2.4, picket fence family didn’t/doesn’t allow for Papa to be getting his rocks off with 2 women at the same time (ask Nick Cannon).

And as for the state funding the child rather than the father, perhaps all those sorrowful men too stupid to wear a condom should stick their hand in their pocket and stop letting the state pay for their kids. Oh and perhaps stop blaming the women every time they choose to stick their d!ck someone and use it for what it’s there for actually happens!

What does anything I said have to do with Incel asshats who cant get laid because they cant be arsed sorting thier life out?

I recommend you go back and actually read what I wrote, it was not disparaging to women, just that they were sold a lie.
Lets not forget, when abortion was first pushed into the social sphere, it was by men.

There is plenty of blame to be passed around.

When women first started to become full time workers en-masse during World War 2, the financial sector realised something.
If they could get both men and women working, they could raise much more taxes.
Thats why in the late 40's onward, the idea of the "Family" began to be dismantled.
The sexual revolution was simply an extention of that.

To me, if a women wants to be in business, politics, whatever, thats her choice, no worries.
I just wonder, once they have thier degree's from Uni, get a good job, then decide to have a family and in many cases quit working.
Would it not have been better to give someone else a chance to get a degree and work an additional 30 years as a taxpayer?

Take a moment to think about that.

It's complex, there are no right answers.

I can see both sides of the argument, but the evidence leads us down one path, whereas sentiment leads us down another.

Who is right, no idea.

So kindly refrain from labelling me as something you apparently have no understanding of anyway.

Kev45

Reaction score
Women only took jobs in the 1940's to help out the war effort.
I agree, by 1939 onwards women were only considered useful in traditional male roles due to the war and after the war, by 1950 ish, women in work returned to the levels they were previously mostly in the same menial work. Still barred from many traditionally male jobs, those women experienced exactly the same discrimination in a post-war patriarchal society that existed previously. They were not considered equal to men, and even the male dominated Union Movement at the time fought for higher wages for men, and not for women. Fast-forward and the 60s and 70s saw the rise of feminist groups and more awareness of gender inequality. Chauvinists have been raging ever since, harping on about the good old days when women knew their place and when men ruled the roost and a backhander and worse, was the norm.:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
The thread was just meant to be tongue in cheek, btw, a piss take of conspiracy theories and nothing more. How it got round to women are not entitled to a university education because they have no choice but to take time off to 1. Give birth and 2. Parent an infant, escapes me, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Kev you got thread jacked babbby ;)

Shocking, I can'tttttttttttt believeeeeeeeeee it! A conspiracy thread turned into a conspiracy about the ironically, patriarchal, male dominated financial sector.:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Anyone who has spent time on Facebook has seen the Ice Bucket Challenge. We all witnessed this very uncomfortable and skin-chilling act by hundreds of people being done in the name of charity. I even participated in it with my daughter. I’m a firm believer in charitable causes, and the ALS cause is one I support. But a theory exists that there is a more sinister side to this challenge. Many people feel that it is a cover for Satanic worship recruitment. This outrageous theory has been brought forward by evangelists claiming that the celebrities such as Oprah, Bill Gates and Lady Gaga to name a few are helping bring more people to this with their popularity. Apparently, according to this theory, everyone who participated in the challenge has been “baptised” for Satan. Amazing, isn’t it? :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Apparently, according to grim, upwards of 4 billion women who can't think for themselves are much unhappier now compared to the olden days. He quoted a former writer of Cosmo, which is as scientific as science gets. :) They were much happier in them there olden days when the husband came home after a hard night pissing his wages away in a local inn and slapped his wife about because his tea was burnt after sitting in the oven for 6 hours.

I'll predict the future, he will deny he said it, he will accuse "women" of misunderstanding him, he will clarify what he didn't really say, and he will post more bogus evidence to support his argument. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
When the world’s top scientists get together to build a giant underground secret device that is intended to re-create the big bang, conspiracy theorists had a field day. After a statue of a Hindu god was spotted in a photo outside the Large Hadron Collider, the internet began to accuse CERN of being one big occult trying to revive Osiris, the Egyptian god of the dead, through a star gate. Despite the fact physics has yet to succeed in bringing the dead back to life, let alone mythical gods, there was no sign of Kurt Russell and you can’t have a star gate without him.:rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When the world’s top scientists get together to build a giant underground secret device that is intended to re-create the big bang, conspiracy theorists had a field day. After a statue of a Hindu god was spotted in a photo outside the Large Hadron Collider, the internet began to accuse CERN of being one big occult trying to revive Osiris, the Egyptian god of the dead, through a star gate. Despite the fact physics has yet to succeed in bringing the dead back to life, let alone mythical gods, there was no sign of Kurt Russell and you can’t have a star gate without him.:rolleyes:

Wasnt it Oppenheimer who interpreted Hindu scripture:-
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

From Krishnas answer to Arjuna when he asks for aid in his coming battles:-
“If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendour of the mighty one”

Was it scientifically known that the first nuclear explosion would not cause a world wide catastrophe?
Some believed it might.
That did not stop them testing it.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In order for there to be any truth to conspiracy theories, there would first have to be someone in authority who has lied to everyone in order to fulfill their own agenda.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well yes, that would certainly qualify as a lie.

Back