Come back. We need you.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
First you say that i`m woman chatting now you say that i`m woman bashing . Make your mind up :D
woman chatting ? u mean you being a perve ? that still stands, just when women dont agree with u thats when u bash them with ur pathetic words

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
woman chatting ? u mean you being a perve ? that still stands, just when women dont agree with u thats when u bash them with ur pathetic words
Most of the "perve" activities happen in the chatrooms which you inhabit and women like yourself encourage .

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Most of the "perve" activities happen in the chatrooms which you inhabit and women like yourself encourage .

Thing is I'm single I do as I please then there is you you're married and perve on womei n chatrooms you're married ffs that is sacred I've never understood why blokes like you do that sneak around!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thing is I'm single I do as I please then there is you you're married and perve on womei n chatrooms you're married ffs that is sacred I've never understood why blokes like you do that sneak around!

What do you think about the married women who use chatrooms to releive their stress ? Lets see what you think to those ?. If you need i can find plenty of examples ?.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
What do you think about the married women who use chatrooms to releive their stress ? Lets see what you think to those ?. If you need i can find plenty of examples ?.

Aww poor you are you stressed ..most of the single women who come onto this site there husbands know unlike you your Mrs dont !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Aww poor you are you stressed ..most of the single women who come onto this site there husbands know unlike you your Mrs dont !

Can anyone make sense of that ?? "single women who let their husbands know"??
Well ,you sure are in the right clique ! dimwits lol.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once again, a 'sticking plaster' solution. Lurching from one crisis to another is no way to run a country.

Back