Closing.

S

Skimmer

Why is there no facility to close an account if someone wanted to?

Jamsey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll work on a system so users can control this, it's not part of the original site features.

S

ShyRaptor

MissUnderstanding you know you wanna delete my name or account, come on delete this name ive never used it and its crap

Last edited by a moderator:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you delete my account please.
Thanks.
Hi - could you please take a couple of days to consider your request, as sometimes people change their mind regarding deleting their account. If after that you still wish for your account to be deleted, please leave another message on this thread. Thank you.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
" Won't you STAY another daaaaaay "

Sings !!!

C

CrazyCatLady

But...but you won't let me troll the fkcwit and in my hiatus, I have thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of Twitface in that aspect. That place allows me to repeatedly and creatively @-cuss Katie Price and her fans, in addition to other fkcwits with NO warnings and NO asterisks (despite the challenge of having to do it in only a few sentences).

Can you offer me a similar deal if I stay? Can the boundaries of biting back be flexible when it comes well-known, well-hated @rsewipes? Because with the continuation of this profile, you know the inevitable will happen and while many in 2022 will be preaching 'Be Kind', I am not.

@breakwake_ You are more than welcome to join my clowder. I have a spare cat bed.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Fcukwit ??

So many ya gonna have to narrow it down a bit ;p

Reaction score
But...but you won't let me troll the fkcwit and in my hiatus, I have thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of Twitface in that aspect. That place allows me to repeatedly and creatively @-cuss Katie Price and her fans, in addition to other fkcwits with NO warnings and NO asterisks (despite the challenge of having to do it in only a few sentences).

Can you offer me a similar deal if I stay? Can the boundaries of biting back be flexible when it comes well-known, well-hated @rsewipes? Because with the continuation of this profile, you know the inevitable will happen and while many in 2022 will be preaching 'Be Kind', I am not.

@breakwake_ You are more than welcome to join my clowder. I have a spare cat bed.
Do I have to wear a catsuit? I sleep all the time anyway and cats seem to get waited on hand and foot. Only thing I have a problem with is catfood.

C

CrazyCatLady

Fcukwit ??

So many ya gonna have to narrow it down a bit ;p
Shall we play Give us a Clue?

First syllable:
1st clue- A place that’s pretty hot!
2nd clue- A Steps concert to music lovers

Second syllable:
1st clue- Not an amount welcome at a threesome
2nd clue- Rhymes with ‘Moo’

Third syllable….Oh you get it!

@breakwake_ No catsuit necessary. My cat’s don’t wear one, so I wouldn’t expect you to. And hey- they eat well! It’s Whiska’s all the way, with the occasional cheese treats. That’s good grub! However, following the offer of a cat bed, I have had to think again. I’m really not keen on cleaning your litter tray!

Reaction score
Shall we play Give us a Clue?

First syllable:
1st clue- A place that’s pretty hot!
2nd clue- A Steps concert to music lovers

Second syllable:
1st clue- Not an amount welcome at a threesome
2nd clue- Rhymes with ‘Moo’

Third syllable….Oh you get it!

@breakwake_ No catsuit necessary. My cat’s don’t wear one, so I wouldn’t expect you to. And hey- they eat well! It’s Whiska’s all the way, with the occasional cheese treats. That’s good grub! However, following the offer of a cat bed, I have had to think again. I’m really not keen on cleaning your litter tray!
How rude. I'm beginning to wonder if you really wanted to see me naked with my legs in the air licking myself. Might be for the best if you didn't see me if you expect me to eat Whiska's and use the litter tray.

C

CrazyCatLady

On second thought's.... You're a WOMAN. You can change your mind as often as you want to. :D
Damn right! We have a get out clause for that madness....they're called hormones.

They're great! You can buy them on the internet.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Damn right! We have a get out clause for that madness....they're called hormones.

They're great! You can buy them on the internet.
I quite like My madness...I don't require a get out pill for it.. Hormone's or otherwise.

Back