Christmas

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
Christmas on the way.What a year.Thinking of everybody.Esp familys with an empty chair on Christmas day.Thank you to all front line workers.:):):)No Esp matters.When it comes to these people.Amazing to see people care so much.In so many diffrent rolls.Long may it continue in better times.The world will be a better place.
Merry christmas Everyone.Best wishes for the New Year.

Last edited:

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Christmas hughie x

I’m working this Christmas so mine starts in the new year , I think everyone wishes 2021 to hurry up and come

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
Christmas hughie x

I’m working this Christmas so mine starts in the new year , I think everyone wishes 2021 to hurry up and come
Christmas hughie x

I got the day off but as things go this year I'll be on my own.So going to be a quiet one.Yes I know I cant wait to see the back of this year,thank you x

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cristmas on the way.What a year.Thinking of everybody.Esp familys with an empty chair on Christmas day.Thank you to all front line workers.:):):)No Esp matters.When it comes to these people.Amazing to see people care so much.In so many diffrent rolls.Long may it continue in better times.The world will be a better place.
Merry christmas Everyone.Best wishes for the New Year.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a better new year to you .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Christmas hughie x

Have a great time lucy whatever you doing . and enjoy your christmas when ever you take it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yay, only 370 sleeps to Christmas.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Stop bitching your Christmas is ruined.

CHRISTMAS DAY 1914.

iu

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And some good news. Dr. Anthony Fauci said (quote) ''I took a trip up there to the North Pole; I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity, and he is good to go.”

Spread the word to kids everywhere!

Back