Changes to trivia?

P

ParisConnors

Ummm.... errrrrrr.... If I was American I'd plead the 5th. I have one simple rule for this place... nothing is real. Not even me. You could be Clint Eastwood for all anyone knows, and I could be Eric Cantona (Although if I were Eric I'd have godlike powers and I'd notice that) :D:D:D:D:D
I get where your coming from, i really do, the more you get to know someone, the more you think no not who i thought they where, so yes i trust noone on here, only myself , but your ok, your upfront which i like :p

B

Bad_Influence

I get where your coming from, i really do, the more you get to know someone, the more you think no not who i thought they where, so yes i trust noone on here, only myself , but your ok, your upfront which i like :p

*YOU'RE* :p

I just say it as I see it. (In a more sensible way than I used too.... one ban too many taught me that. lol)

P

ParisConnors

*YOU'RE* :p

I just say it as I see it. (In a more sensible way than I used too.... one ban too many taught me that. lol)
Stop *correcting* me lol
Ive been on few chat sites to know when to keep my mouth shut and when to open it, one thing i cannot stand is trolls
Im honest and genuine, pity more people couldnt be :)

B

Bad_Influence

Stop *correcting* me lol
Ive been on few chat sites to know when to keep my mouth shut and when to open it, one thing i cannot stand is trolls
Im honest and genuine, pity more people couldnt be :)

I love trolls. They are fun to play with. I am fully aware that says I need help, but I already know that. :confused:
It's the ones who sulk and cry when they feel they aren't 'top dog' in the room that amuse me the most.... It's a chat site ffs, just get on with the chatting. lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

P

ParisConnors

I love trolls. They are fun to play with. I am fully aware that says I need help, but I already know that. :confused:
It's the ones who sulk and cry when they feel they aren't 'top dog' in the room that amuse me the most.... It's a chat site ffs, just get on with the chatting. lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:
LOL hence i stay in trivia cant be doing with all that, they meet up, talk sh** and think it's oh so real ;)

W

Wren

Trivia is still stolen, and really do miss the lovely players,
Memory or not, trivia was super fun,
Just wishing all are well, and one day reunited,

In responce to nthns real, anyone's anyone

Nah they only a stranger if they are kept a stranger , everythings real
And the trolls online , look around they are in real life too,
Once read a comment in lobby "stare bear" love it! Everywhere, ppl judge all the time
Besides who u don't like , best advise I was given , is , block that
Don't delay , just block, delaying gives a second chance , not worth a chance , so block :cool::cool:
I think everyone should just smile and be as happy as they can be,

:rolleyes:love to trivia, waits with welcoming flag:oops:
Xx:D

B

Bad_Influence

Block? Where's the entertainment in that? :D

Block or Mock.... there's only one winner. lol

W

Wren

Thank you very much, :D Celebrates Trivia!

Merry Christmas
And
Happy New Year! :cool:

Back