Champions league quarter final draw conspiracy!

Who do you want to win the European cup?

• Liverpool

• Anyone but Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see the last eight draw has kept Barcelona and Juventus apart keeping alive EUFA's dream final - Ronaldo v Messi. Highly suspicious I think you will all agree.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Man Utd V Man City tonight...That will be one to watch.!

Liverpool fans will do the unthinkable - want bitter rivals Manchester United to win.!

United host Manchester City at 8PM in a game that will define the Premier League title race.

Liverpool are two points ahead of City, but if City can beat their neighbours and win their game in hand. they will go a point in front with three games to play.

Reds midfielder 'James Milner', a former City player, says it will be the First time in his LIFE that he will support United.! Hahaha...:D

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Considering that they've now lost 7 out of the last 9 games including last night's debacle ^^^^^ the Man Ure bosses must be thinking they were a bit hasty in giving Ole the manager's job.

F

Faye_Daway

neutrals will surely be hoping for a spurs win..... they have never won anything and Liverpool have won it 5 times?...so....as they say C.O.Y.S :cool:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
neutrals will surely be hoping for a spurs win..... they have never won anything and Liverpool have won it 5 times?...so....as they say C.O.Y.S :cool:

Your a Spur's supporter... yet you swerve around flowers growing on your DRIVE?..Hmmm....!

Great stuff...I could make a real good story about this.! :p :D

Back