Catherine, Princess of Wales cancer diagnosis.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We have all seen the news reports, Catherine, Princess of Wales revealed a cancer diagnosis.

While all of us wish Catherine a speedy recovery, many people have cancer in the UK.

This weekend I'm asking people to donate there loyally card points to cancer charities. All UK supermarkets have this option on their websites.

Its a small thing all us can do. Who knows if well chip in our points we may beat cancer at last.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What is happening with the royal family just demonstrates that cancer can affect even those with the healthiest life-styles. It is not in the interests of researchers to find a cure....they would be out of a job! We need to do more research into the causes.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is not in the interests of researchers to find a cure....they would be out of a job!

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

When I think back to the story of penicillin researchers found a cure for common viruses and infections that killed millions. We still have the viruses 60 years on and not their killer they once were.

When I look at attack heart treatments. Research produced stents the saved millions of people from an early grave. Drug treatments saved millions too.

How can you say researchers are only out for themselves? Once they reach or find an answer they're out of a job?

It's ridiculous

Back