CANT SEE PROFILES

TinyEve

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, is it true i can see profiles only after a certain amount of activity on the site ? Excuse me, someone told me this in chat and its hard to believe.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, is it true i can see profiles only after a certain amount of activity on the site ? Excuse me, someone told me this in chat and its hard to believe.
some ppl hide their profile too'

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think there is an issue with the site too, a glitch maybe...some peoples don't always show up in the search, but if they are in chat and you open profile from there it will show.
In answer to your actual question though, you are limited to certain things as a new member, the more you post on forum, the more you'll be able to do/see.

Last edited:

TinyEve

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think there is an issue with the site too, a glitch maybe...some peoples don't always show up in the search, but if they are in chat and you open profile from there it will show.
In answer to your actual question though, you are limited to certain things as a new member, the more you post on forum, the more you'll be able to do/see.
Thank you

Muppz

Staff member
Reaction score
You were told this yesterday morning by admin, so I don't know why you are asking the same question again, are you expecting a different answer ?

TinyEve

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You were told this yesterday morning by admin, so I don't know why you are asking the same question again, are you expecting a different answer ?
i asked when elwoodbluz1966 told me to have activity in forums.

Back