Can't log in

Phoebe54

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So......once again after deleting history, cookies, caches ect after 3 tries I can't get in chat, can use the forums as usual but no rooms themselves, what is going on ?? I can no longer try coming in as guest-phobe54 as accounts now compulsory .
Grrrrrr

NerfHerder3161

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
just signed up to the site and cant get into any rooms - email confirmation complete but when i click on a room it just reloads in home page - 'elp! lol

TacoTimmy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I consider this a serious problem but in order to fix it we need to be able to replicate it. We're currently unable to do so.

Please provide more details such as platform, like Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone/etc and web browser such as Safari/Chrome/FireFox/etc.

Also please try to describe exactly what you're doing and what happens in detail. As an example of the level of detail needed:
Visit ukchat.com
Click login button in upper right
Click Chat menu item
Click Lobby
Check "I agree box" and click login button
Redirected to ukchat.com main page

Hopefully this will allow us to move forward replicating and fixing the issue.

NerfHerder3161

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I consider this a serious problem but in order to fix it we need to be able to replicate it. We're currently unable to do so.

Please provide more details such as platform, like Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone/etc and web browser such as Safari/Chrome/FireFox/etc.

Also please try to describe exactly what you're doing and what happens in detail. As an example of the level of detail needed:

Hopefully this will allow us to move forward replicating and fixing the issue.
im using chrome on a laptop i login as normal click the room i want to join and the page starts to log in but then refreshes to home page - thanks

Back