Can't access chat rooms

evo55

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Chat is down maybe log in later ....;)

pipistrelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why can't I access any of the chat rooms again?
I havent been able to get in for weeks I try so often and give up managed to get in twice in months. I can't understand why they are not sorting it

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I havent been able to get in for weeks I try so often and give up managed to get in twice in months. I can't understand why they are not sorting it
What happens when you try to log in ? Do you get a message ?

pipistrelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nope but it takes me straight to this forum and not into lobby

pipistrelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nor me managed to get in yesterday but today no and if I haven't got the bit where you have to put in your user name age etc I know not going to get in as takes straight here. Why can't they fix it - getting totally pissed off

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nor me managed to get in yesterday but today no and if I haven't got the bit where you have to put in your user name age etc I know not going to get in as takes straight here. Why can't they fix it - getting totally pissed off

Its not the site you silly old moo :p

Something on your computer is blocking it ;)

What I think you have done is blocked the site with your ant virus program or its done it by itself o_O

Turn off the ant virus program, re start the computer with it off and try again !!
If its not that run ccleaner and see if that fixes it :)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It let me in earlier when I was on the train but now I'm back home it won't let me

Back