Cannot select achatroom

PrettyFly4AWiFi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
now either the sites down or I've been banned, on what basis I don't know. but literraly NO chatrooms show. It's getting like amateur hour now nothing ever hardly works, give me a job I'll sort it

match

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
cant get on chat room either ,,, site must be down ?? be good if there was a message to say !

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have been messaged by many dozens of people who are currently unable to access any chat rooms either, myself included, because as you say no chat rooms are showing. It is probably server maintenance and updating and will be resolved soon.

soozyb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have been messaged by many dozens of people who are currently unable to access any chat rooms either, myself included, because as you say no chat rooms are showing. It is probably server maintenance and updating and will be resolved soon.
Thought i had been banned lol happy now to know it isn't me x

PrettyFly4AWiFi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
thank you for the reply Hollie, it just seemed really weird as nothing would show at all

I

iLaura

We have created a private room on the adult version of the site (co uk) if anyone needs some company. Just log into Naughty, say you're from here and I'll invite you

Back