Can ?

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can anyone see the messages sent to my private profile, they seem to appear on forum page under new profile posts?, this is worrying

Reaction score
I had the same concern so I tried sending one, didn't see anything on the new profile posts. Haven't seen any posts for you on there.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i can ses a few peoples messages and that Charles Fraser has sent messages to a few ladies Was little worries has a sent a message to a person and i saw it on this New profile section, got me wondering.. Thank for answering

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's sometimes amusing to read the posts guys make to several ladies at a time not realising everyone can see them.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not really keen on everyone seeing my private messages so will send no more

Reaction score
Found how it works, it shows on the new profile posts if you write directly on the persons profile, its not PM's that show. Theres an option to allow others to post on your profile or not.

Attachments

• profile messages.png
    profile messages.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
K

kasey

Can anyone see the messages sent to my private profile, they seem to appear on forum page under new profile posts?, this is worrying
i can see quite a few of your messages ,,,, strange why that is

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you break i will do that, not sure many actually know this.. kasey we seemed to have solved the problem,, lucky i dont send many private messages, could be really embarrassing.. Thank you

K

kasey

Thank you break i will do that, not sure many actually know this.. kasey we seemed to have solved the problem,, lucky i dont send many private messages, could be really embarrassing.. Thank you
just as well its not private pics ... jeez everyone would see my wild flower collection ;)

Back