Can you see it?

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
223
Reaction score
137
I was having a wee rummage through some of my older pics, and this one baffled me for a moment. I couldn't figure out why i'd taken it..... and then i spotted it...

Can you?


20220918_135623.jpg
 

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
223
Reaction score
137
The shadow of your phone ??
Ha.. I thought that exact same thing.... "Why am i taking a photo of my phone?" until i zoomed in........

20220918_135607.jpg


I think it's a baby dogfish.... and now that i'm writing this, i'm thinking i should have stuck it in the other thread lol
 

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
2,522
I'm still struggling to see where it is in the Opening Post photo. :confused: My eyesight's getting worse, I shouldn't be driving!
 

LiverBird

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
185
Reaction score
148
The fishermen in Cornwall use them as bait :( they can be eaten and are sometimes sold as sweet william.
 

Scotslassie2

Expert on nothing
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
151
Do you remember the pictures they used to put up all colour and you had to relax your eyes or something to make out what it was, I never could and this reminded me of that
 
Back
Top