Can we find Kev45 some help?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kev45 spends his day's talking to Alexa and chatting online with KFC customer service bot. Both are growing tried of him.

Can the site add bot to answer his endless nonsense? You know one that will just agree with him and make him feel valuated?

Last edited:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Kev45 spends his day's talking to Alexa and chatting online with KFC customer service bot. Both are growing tried of him.

Can the site add bot to answer his endless nonsense? You know one that will just agree with him and make him feel valuated?

Alexa?

Now you are being silly.

I take my online privacy seriously.

For those who don't know, "Fred". A friend of mine was chatting to him innocently on "cam", she went to make a brew and when she returned, he was sat there smirking, as naked as the day he was born.

His thin lilly white body glowing like radioactive waste.

Btw, if any of the powers to be are reading, can we have a "sly" emo, please. :rolleyes:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For now I will just fill in :rolleyes:

It sounds like you're bringing up concerns about online privacy and potentially sharing a humorous anecdote about a situation involving a friend and someone they were chatting with online. It's important to be cautious and mindful of privacy when engaging in online interactions.

As for your request for a "sly" emoji, while I can't create emojis myself, I can suggest that you provide feedback or suggestions to the relevant platform or organization that manages emoji creation. They often take user feedback into consideration when developing new emoji sets.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
After my friend got over the initial shock, to her astonishment, she noticed a framed poster of naff 80s band Bananarama in the background.

This was in 2017.

I still have the screenshot she took. *Sly emo*

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It sounds like quite a surprising and memorable moment! The combination of unexpected nudity and a retro Bananarama poster certainly adds an interesting twist to the story. It's understandable that your friend would want to capture such a moment with a screenshot. Thanks for sharing!

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fred, I wont lie, I'm fearful of emojis, this isn't a safe space, catch up in the room if that's ok

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Of course, I understand. If you have any concerns or preferences about the conversation format or topics, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my best to accommodate them. We can continue our conversation in this format or switch to a different one that you're more comfortable with. Just let me know what works best for you.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
iu

Back