Can anyone prove me wrong?

B

Bad_Influence

1.The vaccines don’t stop you catching Covid.
2.The vaccines don’t prevent you spreading Covid.
3.The vaccines cause many adverse effects, and we won’t know the extent of these effects for years to come.
4.The vaccines kill people.
5.By reporting Covid deaths by using ‘within 28 days of a positive test’ the number has been massively inflated.
6.The tests are flawed.
7.Testing healthy people is scaremongering.
8.Gov’t policy was made using false numbers regarding deaths and cases because of #5 and #6

Nothing I claim there is even debatable. It’s not ‘conspiracy theory’, guesswork, or anything that I’ve not already backed up.

But you are welcome to try to prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Plus, I believe that some Pfizer scientists have said that natural immunity is probably better than the immunity you DON'T get from the experimental injection.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But......
You HAVE to get the protection, to protect those who already have the protection.
Because the protection doesn't protect them from you, unless your protected.
But your protection may not protect them, even if they are protected.
So we all need to be protected which will eradicate a virus none of us are protected from.

Sounds Legit.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
But......
You HAVE to get the protection, to protect those who already have the protection.
So we all need to be protected which will eradicate a virus none of us are protected from.
HA!!

I hope you don't mind if I borrow that.

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But......

Sounds Legit.
That sounded like tge rules of cricket - two men go in till one is out then a third goes in etc

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh do love a good read while eating my breakfast .

Louise47

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
1.The vaccines don’t stop you catching Covid.
2.The vaccines don’t prevent you spreading Covid.
3.The vaccines cause many adverse effects, and we won’t know the extent of these effects for years to come.
4.The vaccines kill people.
5.By reporting Covid deaths by using ‘within 28 days of a positive test’ the number has been massively inflated.
6.The tests are flawed.
7.Testing healthy people is scaremongering.
8.Gov’t policy was made using false numbers regarding deaths and cases because of #5 and #6

Nothing I claim there is even debatable. It’s not ‘conspiracy theory’, guesswork, or anything that I’ve not already backed up.

But you are welcome to try to prove me wrong.
The vaccines don't stop you from catching Covid but they do stop you from ending up in hospital with Covid. In fact, most of the people who are currently in hospital and dying from Covid are the unvaccinated. More fool them.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The vaccines don't stop you from catching Covid but they do stop you from ending up in hospital with Covid. In fact, most of the people who are currently in hospital and dying from Covid are the unvaccinated. More fool them.

That all depends on how the statistics are viewed.
The Government stats define the "Vaccinated" as people who have had 2 jabs, the second at least 28 days ago.

So they dont count anyone who goes into hospital within 28 days of getting their second jab as being "Vaccinated".
Which includes anyone with reactions to the jab.

It's like the BBC story "20% of pregnant women in hospital are unvaccinated, the NHS says".
The NHS report they use for the headline was only addressing ECMO treatment, which is an ICU treatment to help breathing in severe cases, heart problems, waste in the uterus etc etc etc.

You know how many pregnant women were in ICU on October 8th?
So less than 14 were on ECMO, lets say 10 for ease of counting percentages, there is no actual data I can find.

So if 20% of them on ECMO, as per the BBC Headline, that actually means 2 of the 10 were unvaccinated.
Which by simple maths means that 8 out of 10 on ECMO are vaccinated or unknown vaccine status.

The media mix and match statistics to make a catchy point, but if you drill down into the data, you get very different results.

Makes one wonder about the effectivness when perhaps 4 times as many vaccinated are on ECMO does it not?

Back