Came to this site to get away from dating sites. I get the same scam adds on this site. These places must be a hookers and scammers wet dream.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I guess this is the price you pay for fucking your life up. Oh well, best stop moaning and get on with the day.
I hope all are well

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I guess this is the price you pay for fucking your life up. Oh well, best stop moaning and get on with the day.
I hope all are well
May I point out that UK Chat is classed as a chat site and not a dating site. Adverts are there for obvious purposes. You don't have to subscribe to them.
You have the option of conversing in the chatrooms in real time or posting comments here in the Forum at leisure.
I would suggest that you gain experience in the chatrooms before you make the Forum your repository.

It hasn't paid off for some you'll come across here from time to time.

;)

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I know. I don't want a dating site. Those type of adds just wind me up and probably stir bad memories. Gambling adds wind me up too. Not to mention adds for big luxury cars and the list goes on
Thankyou for your advice

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Hello Paul,

Have you considered using an ad-block, it will make your e life so much less stressful.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I probably just need to learn how to let things not get to me.
Thankyou for the advice none the less
It's ironic that Einstein said that as he also said to not believe your eyes when it comes to our place in the universe

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is a free gig, the ads pay for the site. As advised above, ^^^ use an ad-blocker, that's why so I don't see them.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I know. Just going through a sh** time and shouldn't let things get to me. New to this type of site and just feeling my way around.
Thankyou for your advice.
Hope you are well. Any human contact is good contact

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Welcome, too.
Avoid what you dislike. Block it even.
But chatting can be very enjoyable.

Back