Butch!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Right, That's it! We've had enough; it's off to the vet for him.

Last night we could not get him in, we called and called but there was no Butch. He crawled in through the cat flap during the night, obvious really, he left mud and minge scrapings on the sides as he scrambled through; which is why we have him in a big plastic bag in the boot of the car on our way to see to his demise this sunny morning.

The vet wanted to know why we wanted him put down and we told him. he says it's not really enough to kill an able dog though, is it?

We thought of the mud and sh**, the late nights, the row when he wants to come in or go out. The sick after he gollops his food, the dirt throughout the house, the chewed furniture and his way of stealing food off the table.
"Yes it is"...we replied.

Well, said the vet it's not enough. These are only the actions of a badly trained dog. I am not happy to do as you ask.

'There's more,' I said. He may be called butch but that's not what he is. Every dog in the neighbourhood knows that his arse is free, there's always one or the other up and under his tail.

He needs training, said the vet. It's up to you.

No. I said, you do it. And I turned and left, leaving butch with him.

There was a knock at the door later that night, the vet returned the plastic parcel.

It's done. he said.

What changed your mind? I asked sarcastically.

Back