Britons are up in arms!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Outcry as sewage at British beaches contaminated by seawater

poo on the beach.jpg

Good honest British sewage is being contaminated by possibly foreign seawater on beaches up and down the land, according to reports today.

After supply chain problems properly prevented unnatural foreign chemicals being brought to the UK to ‘treat’ sewage, right-thinking Britons are up in arms that their dung still risks overseas – or in-the-seas – contamination.

“This just isn’t good enough,” said patriot Simon Williams.

“When I relieve myself, I want my doings to be appreciated as God intended; rich, firm, regular and above all – British.

“By adding seawater to our sewage the government are just showing they’re not serious about protecting our rights enshrined in Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights.

“A true-born Briton should be able to retire to the smallest room, safe in the knowledge that the processes of his guts will be treated with the respect and deference it deserves, and if he wants to dump his dump on a beach, it should be one when he’s on holiday abroad.”

via - Daily SameShit

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Last Thursday, 21 October 2021. Langstone Harbour, Hampshire.

For 49 hours had untreated sewage released into it.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It makes the blood boil in my veins I am afraid - so much so that my eye is twitching!

Protestors will proactively superglue their faces to the M1 in support of "insulate houses" that people living in poverty can't afford to heat this winter irrespective of whether they have modern insulation or not... Yet hardly a dicky bird from anyone when decades of gradual improvement in our waterways and rivers is being undone by yet another failed privatized sector.

Billions of litres of highly toxic excrement is being dumped and rarely, if ever, are there any criminal prosecutions under existing legislation and while Boris is making it even easier by relaxing existing legislation. Billions of litres of water is also being lost to that broken system and all while billions of £s is syphoned into already wealthy private shareholder pockets.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Turd Reich want us to paddle in shlt instead.

UK replaces EU Blue Flag with its own Brown Flag.

UK Brown flag for beaches to replace EU blue flag.png

Last edited:

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
septictanktories.jpg

Back