Britain to put more angry old Englishmen on the radio.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
RADIO stations are to contact more old Englishmen and get them confused and angry, live on air.

With 5 Live pundit Paddy Crerand hurtling towards a Bafta, stations are now making lists of elderly men in the Manchester area and the things that get them all worked up.

Earlier today Dave Pile, aged 59, an unemployed clairvoyant, was phoned by the Sound FM breakfast show and asked if he thought the fan that threw a coin at Rio Ferdinand was a racist.

He replied: “Who said coins were racist? How many people said that two pence pieces are racist?”

His voice rising, he added: “Now hang on a minute, I asked you a question. How many people said two pence pieces were racist? You don’t know, do you? Racist coins? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.”

A spokesman said: “We like to phone them just as they are waking up and are particularly furious and incoherent. It’s what radio was invented for.”

Meanwhile, Tom Logan, a 68-year-old former accountant, delighted BBC listeners by continually asking Radio Four’s Evan Davis what he meant by ‘in your day?’.

He added: “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. In your day? In your day? How many people said ‘in your day’?”

A devoted radio fan, Emma Bradford, said: “I love listening to angry, demented old Englishmen on the way to work.

“I have 18 podcasts of them furiously telling people born in the UK to go home and stop pretending to be British.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
RADIO stations are to contact more old Englishmen and get them confused and angry, live on air.

With 5 Live pundit Paddy Crerand hurtling towards a Bafta, stations are now making lists of elderly men in the Manchester area and the things that get them all worked up.

Earlier today Dave Pile, aged 59, an unemployed clairvoyant, was phoned by the Sound FM breakfast show and asked if he thought the fan that threw a coin at Rio Ferdinand was a racist.

He replied: “Who said coins were racist? How many people said that two pence pieces are racist?”

His voice rising, he added: “Now hang on a minute, I asked you a question. How many people said two pence pieces were racist? You don’t know, do you? Racist coins? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.”

A spokesman said: “We like to phone them just as they are waking up and are particularly furious and incoherent. It’s what radio was invented for.”

Meanwhile, Tom Logan, a 68-year-old former accountant, delighted BBC listeners by continually asking Radio Four’s Evan Davis what he meant by ‘in your day?’.

He added: “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. In your day? In your day? How many people said ‘in your day’?”

A devoted radio fan, Emma Bradford, said: “I love listening to angry, demented old Englishmen on the way to work.

“I have 18 podcasts of them furiously telling people born in the UK to go home and stop pretending to be British.”
haha.jpg

Back