Brexiter insists climate emergency doesn’t exist.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A Brexit supporter has today said all evidence for global warming is phoney and a “conspiracy” due to the fact it’s May and he has been a bit chilly over the past few days.

Speaking to reporters, Dave Pile, aged 59, an unemployed balloon artist, said, “I live my life based entirely on anecdotal evidence and personal experiences as well as unfounded prejudices whilst systematically ignoring any and all objectively proven facts as being conspiratorial.

“That is why I voted Brexit and that is why I know the so-called climate emergency is a huge conspiracy perpetrated by all reputable climate scientists and experts, as well as millions of other people around the world.

“You can, therefore, imagine how outraged I am to find the government intends to legislate to make the UK carbon neutral by 2050 in an attempt to protect the snowflake generations from catastrophic climate change. It’s a massive con and I know this because I can feel it in my gut.

“I know absolutely nothing about the millennium bug issue and the billions of pounds and millions of hours spent successfully fixing it, but I will use it as an example to illustrate how so-called experts have us believe terrible things will happen in a traitorous attempt to undermine our great country.

“So-called climate change is the same thing, it’s a big lie.

“If you don’t believe me don’t take my word for it, just look outside. It's June, it’s grey and rainy and I am wearing a jumper because it’s slightly chilly. That alone undermines the enormous raft of massively complex and sophisticated empirical evidence that categorically proves we are in a climate emergency.”

“If you don’t believe me don’t take my word for it, just look outside. It's June, it’s grey and rainy and I am wearing a jumper because it’s slightly chilly. That alone undermines the enormous raft of massively complex and sophisticated empirical evidence that categorically proves we are in a climate emergency.”

Back