Boris' Next Child

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bozzer has another child on the way - fun for a while until he gets bored with them! What do you think he may call the new one?

Enraged_Anarchy

♫ MUSIC IS LIFE ♫
Reaction score
DD-COMP-BABY-LOOKALIKES14.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Methinks we have a lefty among us. lol
Methinks that by posting large, full page pictures, we also have someone who doesn't care about people like myself who access the site using their mobile data! My allowance is only 1GB, have pity! :(

As for Boris's next child, it will surely be named by his other half, It's not his debut at this sort of thing, he's named enough children in the past. Whatever it's named it'll have a privileged upbringing, being born into wealth and power, lucky child.

Enraged_Anarchy

♫ MUSIC IS LIFE ♫
Reaction score
Methinks that by posting large, full page pictures, we also have someone who doesn't care about people like myself who access the site using their mobile data! My allowance is only 1GB, have pity! :(

As for Boris's next child, it will surely be named by his other half, It's not his debut at this sort of thing, he's named enough children in the past. Whatever it's named it'll have a privileged upbringing, being born into wealth and power, lucky child.
Sorry for the large file image, please accept my sincere apologies :D:p

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sorry for the large file image, please accept my sincere apologies :D:p
Nah, It's my problem not yours, or 'my bad' if I'm being down with the kids. :) I was bang out of order having a sly pop, you post whatever you want. I need to sort out the broadband so I can fully enjoy and appreciate the UKchat experience. :rolleyes:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
maybe he will call it Alexandra if its a girl as a nod to "Boris"'s actual name of alexander
They say that Boris' face is unable to look serious, or stern.
I would have liked to see it the at moment His Fiance' -to- be told him he was about to become a Dad again.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They say that Boris' face is unable to look serious, or stern.
I would have liked to see it the at moment His Fiance' -to- be told him he was about to become a Dad again.
Now you have made me think about the look on his face a couple of weeks before she found out and told him. I cannot unthink or unsee that now. Cheers for that! :eek:

Back