Bike Rider. (i'm one.)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A biker overtook me on a double white line yesterday afternoon, in the mountains, on a twisty road and stuffed in betwixt me and the snail holding me up. I pulled back and flashed briefly to say it was ok because I knew he had to pull in quickly or die (am not aggressive - I dislike body parts on roads and they delay one's journey). I was also aware that he had probably caught up with me and said snail unexpectedly quickly and had lots of speed to lose.

He turned round and GAVE ME THE BIRD! I assumed he thought I was angerflashing (that would have meant a longer flash in my world, and perchance even a long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP). Not the case. I was rather vexed then, though passengerman said he thought he'd waved acknowledgement. I remained unsure.

After a few minutes, the bikerman needed to turn off to the right and as he slowed to a near stop, he turned right around and actually did a fully-formed wave! He HAD been friendly and grateful! Yay! I like a live biker. Check out my paragraphing.:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A biker overtook me on a double white line yesterday afternoon, in the mountains, on a twisty road and stuffed in betwixt me and the snail holding me up. I pulled back and flashed briefly to say it was ok because I knew he had to pull in quickly or die (am not aggressive - I dislike body parts on roads and they delay one's journey). I was also aware that he had probably caught up with me and said snail unexpectedly quickly and had lots of speed to lose.

He turned round and GAVE ME THE BIRD! I assumed he thought I was angerflashing (that would have meant a longer flash in my world, and perchance even a long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP). Not the case. I was rather vexed then, though passengerman said he thought he'd waved acknowledgement. I remained unsure.

After a few minutes, the bikerman needed to turn off to the right and as he slowed to a near stop, he turned right around and actually did a fully-formed wave! He HAD been friendly and grateful! Yay! I like a live biker. Check out my paragraphing.:D

Said Biker was quite within his right's to overtake you...There are NO double white lines on twisty mountain roads.

I liked the way you pulled back and flashed briefly though...A good move..;)

'Angerflashing' ....That is a new one on me... but i like it..:D:D:D

Your paragraphing is Excellent...;)

Your vivid imagination is to behold...Hmmm..;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
*Rights. No apostrophe (no possession; no missing letter but it's ok). No. They were unbroken white lines between carriageways. Very illegal. Blind bend, death-inducing, etc. So ner.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
*Rights. No apostrophe (no possession; no missing letter but it's ok). No. They were unbroken white lines between carriageways. Very illegal. Blind bend, death-inducing, etc. So ner.

Again ...There are NO Carriageways on Twisty Mountain Roads....

You keep at it on the wine luv...

Death inducing....?...You want to see my Freezers?..;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Want*. WHAT?! A carriageway is the lane of a road, man. Put that hood down and look properly. We drive on the left, as do the people driving towards us - on their left. Thus, two carriageways. Unbroken white lines betwixt them. I was on said road... Driving test, anyone? xxx

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Want*. WHAT?! A carriageway is the lane of a road, man. Put that hood down and look properly. We drive on the left, as do the people driving towards us - on their left. Thus, two carriageways. Unbroken white lines betwixt them. I was on said road... Driving test, anyone? xxx

What hood?

I love your enthusiasm ..;)

Keep up with this we might be married at the end of the night..;)..:D

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your hood. I see it in your pic. And no, cos bigamy.:p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Your hood. I see it in your pic. And no, cos bigamy.:p

Oh i get you now.! I'll remove my hood if you remove your br..........Haha better not say it...Leave it to the imagination eh..:p

No bigamy on My side..! You will be surprised to hear, i have NEVER married...I scare them off with my collection of freezers..;) :D

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bigamy MY side. My collection of freezers impressed, you see. ;):p:Do_O

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Another top tune and a very very good video...;)

Back