Big Hello to All

D

Dardii

I'm new to this site, but not new to chat rooms, although having said that, it's been a long time since I was a full member.
My longest stint in any chat room was freeserve/orange/wanadoo, where I spent 9 yrs. I've been to meets, large and small, and met 2 of my dearest friends via chatting.
I miss the banter of chat rooms, so I've decided to force myself onto you lot, whether you like it or not.. P. S I'm a big woman and this may hurt a bit...

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only if you sit on me Dardi and welcome :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm new to this site, but not new to chat rooms, although having said that, it's been a long time since I was a full member.
My longest stint in any chat room was freeserve/orange/wanadoo, where I spent 9 yrs. I've been to meets, large and small, and met 2 of my dearest friends via chatting.
I miss the banter of chat rooms, so I've decided to force myself onto you lot, whether you like it or not.. P. S I'm a big woman and this may hurt a bit...

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I also was in the same, used to frequent the Blue Room mostly :D I made some very good friends but in all honesty this is a better chat site, as it is moderated very well and very fairly and there some really lovely people who come on line here. By the way Welcome and hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Was gonna say something ridiculously stupid but is too early in morning and havent had my morning porridge, so welcome will have to suffice, for now..

D

Dardii

I also was in the same, used to frequent the Blue Room mostly :D I made some very good friends but in all honesty this is a better chat site, as it is moderated very well and very fairly and there some really lovely people who come on line here. By the way Welcome and hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :)
Thank you, I hope so too :)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
anytime

Back