UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
is it great tv. right now i'm struggeling to think of great tv

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
what are we thinking is the best TV right now
i'm thinking but nothing is that good it stands out
well you had Luther. andmanhunt is good, and silent witness , aand thursday is death in paradise , sunday see return of cll the midwife.
ithats to taame for u try netflix am watching outlander and travellers.

fatmax69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
im just mot loving any tv right now i dont think there is 1 program that i would make a point of staying in to watch

B

Beemovie

which one?
No fatmax69, your english was mostly correct other than a misspelling, it was MrsD that got it wrong, naughty naughty woman and she will have to now carry out my forfeit.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yup! You said there was not one program you'd stay in for so no need to go out and flog yourself with wet nettles for that one, Fatty. Have a look at Netflix and iPlayer... Just watched entire Fleabag series - very good and worth a watch! We are plagued by reality and talent shows which, in today's approval-seeking society are spot on but just not for me!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yup! You said there was not one program you'd stay in for so no need to go out and flog yourself with wet nettles for that one, Fatty. Have a look at Netflix and iPlayer... Just watched entire Fleabag series - very good and worth a watch! We are plagued by reality and talent shows which, in today's approval-seeking society are spot on but just not for me!

Reality and talent shows bore me see enough in real life without having to watch someone else's.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ha, yes, Megs! My OWN life is enough for me!

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I luved E.R. i didn't get to see the whole series i was moving back to my home state i wish they would put reruns on like they do so many other shows;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
REALLY loved Derek, AfterLife, Fleabag, Killing Eve and Blacklist recently. We watch tv in bed until we are blind with tiredness! o_O

Back