Best Way to Stay Cool

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
It has dawned upon me, yes this really happenned. It was dawn too when the thowe-ut it indeed did dawnded upon me. Now from my great paper round days I know in the early mornings [ around 6:30am] it is indeed quite cool. The ground is recovering from the day before, cooled and ready to take on the sun the following day..makes me wander that. I can't recieveany heat from some ones gs cooker next dowe-uh yet the sun, there it is millions, yers millions of miles away. How big is this thing? Back to the topic at hand: How must one remain cool:

I have compiled a list of activities one can undertake in order to remain nice and cool: They are as follows:.. :.. :..think il do one more : as follows:

1. Do nothing and moan like a big b**** "oo im so hot what can I dooo"
2. Get a paper round. The cool morning air prepares you for the heat and it helps. [plus you get to see boobies on page 3 and sometimes 7]
3. Stand under a cold shower and when the neighbours ask what that screaming was, say you were watching a horror film, twas the telly innit.
4. aaaa canny take it any more, show me the door..

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
I find the best way ro stay cool is to put out my thumb in the sign-language "good" position, and go "Eÿyyyyyyyyyy!"

Back