Best Jokes

L

LiveWales

Doctor, doctor! I've a strawberry stuck in my ear!..............................Don't worry, I've some cream for that!

L

LiveWales

Doctor, doctor! Aaa, eee, I, oh! You................................I think you may have irritable vowel syndrome!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was disappointed with the winner of the funniest gag at this year's Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
"I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah." :rolleyes:

I'm reminded of the joke voted the worlds best ever...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are going camping. They pitch their tent under the stars and go to sleep. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes Watson up: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce."
Watson: "I see millions of stars and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."
Holmes: "Watson, you idiot, somebody's stolen our tent!" :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
On GBNews this morning...
A vegan and a vegetarian jump of a cliff to see who gets to the bottom first. Who wins?
. Society :)

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
What did the Scottish guy do with the trumpet buried in his garden?
He rooted it oot.

- Sanjeev Kohli (of Still Game fame)

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
What is the difference between a Scottish sheep farmer and a Rolling Stones song?

One says, 'Hey you, get off of my cloud!", and the other says, 'Hey McCloud, get off of my ewe!”

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bobby Davro on GBNews the other night... " I'm dating someone who is identifying as a wheelie bin, i'm not sure whether to take them out on
Monday or Tuesday" :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bruce Devlin on GBNews last night... "When bedbugs bite you they turn red, filled up with blood - a bit like mobile hemorrhoids" :)

deafsilentfem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
a rare sight to see

Attachments

• cat fishing.jpeg
    cat fishing.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2
Back