Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Sam, I expect that you will respect my expressive request that you do not either communicate with me, or comment on this thread any more. I’m sure you would agree that to ignore my request, considering your comment above regarding Moriarty, would make you not only a ‘twat’, but a hypocritical twat. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

This dribbling lunatic thinks he owns the site, thinks he can dictate what is typed on this site and when and thinks he can censor other chatters about where they are allowed to type or not on this site.

All while he makes thousands and thousands of dribbling posts about censorship.

Fukcing nutter.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
View attachment 7713
Hmmmmm? Who’d have thought it eh? Oh hold on……
I used to think that you were a clever bloke Chris. These days you just come across as insane.

You keep posting the same stuff every day and every night...and every time you get the same answer.

Since you joined in Dec 2021 NOT ONE of your 600 odd posts have been from the 'heart'. It's been all 'copy and paste' stuff. Trying to make yourself appear superior to anyone else here.

The times you have had a go at people for 'Copying and pasting'. Yet it's all you have done. But it's okay when YOU do it?

You know what the term 'Insanity' means. You are clearly showing all the signs, for most members here to see.

When are you going to wake up and actually realise that folks here don't want to hear your drivel anymore.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This dribbling lunatic thinks he owns the site, thinks he can dictate what is typed on this site and when and thinks he can censor other chatters about where they are allowed to type or not on this site.

All while he makes thousands and thousands of dribbling posts about censorship.

Fukcing nutter.
haha.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Read the title of the thread. People can choose to read or not. I’m not forcing anyone to read or comment. If you don’t like what’s here, move along, it’s simple.
Oh no you don't...You can't get out of the FACTS ON THE SCREEN...What YOU have TYPED.

Likewise....No one here can Force you to become SANE or make you comment in a SANE manner.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Leads ME onto a Question... Did BAD/Chris ever get Married?...He faked his Daughter getting an award in UNI some years ago....I've still got the picture...;) And i've still got the picture of Him with Puckerup...;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Put the bottle down. I never claimed the one of me and Pucker was fake. You read as well as Hells I see
The only bottle I have here belongs to ME. And it's Not from a bottle. I read well. I know what went off. So do you.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What pic did I fake Fin?

And Pucker wouldn’t give you the time of day so I’ll ignore that nonsense.
You Faked the Pic of your Daughter. At Uni. Not only me noticed it. That's one of the reasons you got banned.

The other reason was because you abused women in PM.

DENY IT?.

Pucker isn't here...Sadly..

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
On all counts. More to the point what are you doing keeping a pic of my daughter, very weird.
I have pictures of stuff....That folks post on the internet. Maybe it's YOU that shouldn't post pictures of your Daughter on the net.

Who is out of line here...Me or You?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back