Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
GettyImages-159626661-56ce05a13df78cfb37a37c81.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
If the Pandemic is over then it never was eh ?.

You make a valid point, grunter has just argued for 1,000s of posts it's all a fake pandemic and now is claiming the same fake pandemic is over, which is it, it can't be both, can it. It is either real or it isn't.

Obviously, it's coming to an end, most people, but not grunter, got vaccinated and followed Covid-19 rules.

Obviously, the REAL science worked.

We collectively, those of us with a social conscience, brought about the end of Covid-19 and not those cave-dwelling hermits, oddballs, and misfits.

SamBally

Reaction score
Sack 'em all.

Agreed! 145%!

Even hard righters like the owner of Pimlico Plumbing, Charlie Mullins, have introduced a no vaccine no work contracts. All the major supermarkets are introducing lower sick pay in relation to Covid-19.

These dummies just don't get it. Once their pay packets start reducing they soon will.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has criticised political leaders for comparing coronavirus to flu again and stressed it is still "full of very nasty surprises" despite restrictions lifting in the UK.

AAT635Z.img

SamBally

Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has criticised political leaders for comparing coronavirus to flu again and stressed it is still "full of very nasty surprises" despite restrictions lifting in the UK.

AAT635Z.img

It was purely a political decision to lift restrictions and not based on current scientific advice.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such as the failure to use early treatments that have been proven to be very effective but were banned as it didn’t make the Pharma companies nearly enough money. But hey, you’ll fool yourself into believing anything you’re told won’t you?
Tell us more ? i ain1`t heard about these "early " cures for Covid 19 !
Just like you we believe what we want to .We don`t like being told what to do by low level pretend Scientists like you either.
Just who do you think you are ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back