Be kind to all creatures great and small, even to forum regs

Reaction score
This means something completely different nowadays.

Yeah I know I was trolling, I always thought it was a shortened form of honey but looking at the urban dictionary website it has a load of other meanings too.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i was walking outside in the dark last night and i accidentally stepped on a toad . . . . . look like i didnt hurt it because it was still standing . . . . . means i probably was kind to that because i didnt crush it
Thanks for sharing. How awfully distressing that must have been for you, squashing that poor creature with your size 9's :eek: And its not like you could have taken the toad home and nursed it back to health if it were injured, then kept it as a pet. Your heart is in the right place, you're a good lad. :)
I've 'adopted' a one-legged seagull that I regularly feed at the beach car park. Because it's only got one leg he can't compete with the other birds for food, he certainly can't get his leg over, the poor mite. The amazing thing is, he knows my car! As soon as I pull into the car park he swoops down. I wish I could take him home with me but I don't think that would be right, it might even be illegal o_O

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When animal kind'a, humans go beyond LOL!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. How awfully distressing that must have been for you, squashing that poor creature with your size 9's :eek: And its not like you could have taken the toad home and nursed it back to health if it were injured, then kept it as a pet. Your heart is in the right place, you're a good lad. :)
I've 'adopted' a one-legged seagull that I regularly feed at the beach car park. Because it's only got one leg he can't compete with the other birds for food, he certainly can't get his leg over, the poor mite. The amazing thing is, he knows my car! As soon as I pull into the car park he swoops down. I wish I could take him home with me but I don't think that would be right, it might even be illegal o_O

S

Saphire

Awww...seagulls are big birds, not sure if they would make good pets. ;)

Like my swan story, I also had an encounter with a seagull a few years ago.
I treated myself to my favourite shade of OPI nail colour. I was abroad, (no online discount) so it cost me £13...I sat on the balcony, unscrewed the top, managed to get one hand looking gorgeous, then a seagull that had been giving me the side eye from a nearby roof, swooped down, grabbed the bottle and made off with it. The top wasn't screwed on properly, and the bottle of gorgeous Princesses Rule, smashed down on the balcony below.
Daft seagull flew away with just the lid and brush in it's beak.:oops:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I treated myself to my favourite shade of OPI nail colour. I was abroad, (no online discount) so it cost me £13...
If you're ever tempted to use superglue with false nails - don't! The glue will wreak havoc on your own nails. :eek:

S

Saphire

If you're ever tempted to use superglue with false nails - don't! The glue will wreak havoc on your own nails. :eek:
I don't wear false nails...I have been tempted to use gorilla glue if I have a split...that seems to work with no ill effects.

Back